Thread: I'm Isaiah1SAS

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member

I'm Isaiah1SAS

Hi ! I'm Isaiah1SAS and I'm about to get banned by Cycleon. I get baned from forums all the time. I hope to learn something about steroids here and as long as it lasts it will be educational, virtual, and not quite real. I also hope to learn how to think as highly of myself as Rambo thinks of me. I don't know if I'm a member or not, but I like to post a lot.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe if you calmed down some you wouldnt get banned, you are off the chain bro. Thats slang for high strung and wild.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    How are the yams going?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah1SAS
    Hi ! I'm Isaiah1SAS and I'm about to get banned by Cycleon. I get baned from forums all the time. I hope to learn something about steroids here and as long as it lasts it will be educational, virtual, and not quite real. I also hope to learn how to think as highly of myself as Rambo thinks of me. I don't know if I'm a member or not, but I like to post a lot.

I still want to physically beat you for some reason.
    Im also quite scared of mentally handicapped people and moths.

But, welcome to the board.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    all of your posts confuse me.. but I enjoy reading them.. Sorry about the banning youre going to get.. but welcome aboard

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Welcome abored. I haven't seen any of your stuff yet.

Thump me

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I still want to physically beat you for some reason.
    Im also quite scared of mentally handicapped people and moths.

But, welcome to the board.
    You are at the back of a very long line. I'll try to save something of me for you to crush and spit on when it is your turn. I'm a medic so I can help myself with first aid. Honest, I'll try to leave something for you even if it's just an eyeball or a knuckle. You seem like a stand up guy. Under different circumstances we could have been friends. If you can stand it, I can stand it. Play it Sam...

Cabeza De Negro

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    How are the yams going?
    No yams yet, bro. Stoked on Squa Tea and Cat Claw just worked out. No iron. Isometrics. It's going to be all up hill for me. I can do it. I will do it. I will get in shape. I cannot be stopped.

You have not missed anything

Quote Originally Posted by DBarcelo
    Welcome abored. I haven't seen any of your stuff yet.
    I'll write something special just for you. Give sometime. I have a lot of brain damage and a short attention span. What did I say I was going to do ?

I'm more confused than you are

Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    all of your posts confuse me.. but I enjoy reading them.. Sorry about the banning youre going to get.. but welcome aboard
    I go back and read my posts and I think... WHAT !!!? Who wrote that !!!? Then I remember I do a lot of cut and paste... I like to read my posts too. It makes me feel important and significant to be in Eprint even if people do want to break my bones.

Off the chain...

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Maybe if you calmed down some you wouldnt get banned, you are off the chain bro. Thats slang for high strung and wild.
    OK. BREATHE DEEP. Count to ten. One,two,three...
    Hey Loz, what was I doing ?

OK. BREATHE DEEP. Count to ten. One,two,three...
    Hey Loz, what was I doing ?
    Go to this link and give us insight.
    IsiahSAS I am calling you out!!!!!!

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Isaih is definatly my favorite poster on the board. His stuff gets me laughing every time I read it.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I'm almost worried for ya bro, hope your not a deppresed person, if ya are I think you might be on the wrong forums.

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    first welcome to the board. i dont think you will be here long but i could be wrong. second you need to see a doc about some meds for ADD. from your posts i can tell you think about a hundred things at once. and third get a life. 136 posts in less than a month. dayam thats alot.

Thanks bigkatz

I do NEED to get a life. I'm working on it. I have a plan. I have been looking at a job in government. Something other people pay for with their taxes-- maybe making or enforcing laws or conducting Homeland Security surveillance so that I can be of service to my city, state, and nation. I'm re-training now and I learned something from a businessman that owns a pet shop-- here's what happened:

A man goes into a pet shop to buy a parrot. The shop owner points to three identical looking parrots on a perch and says: "the parrot on the left costs $500". "Why does the parrot cost so much?" asks the man. The owner says, "Well the parrot knows how to use a computer".

The man then asks about the next parrot, to be told that this one costs $1,000 because it can do everything the other parrot can do plus it knows how to use the UNIX operating system.

Naturally, the increasingly startled man asks about the third parrot to be told that it costs $2,000. Needless to say, this begs the question "What can it do?", to which the owner replies, "To be honest, I have never seen it do a thing, but the other two call him boss!".
    Last edited by Isaiah1SAS; 07-24-2004 at 12:39 PM.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I do NEED to get a life. I'm working on it. I have a plan. I have been looking at a job in government. Something other people pay for with their taxes-- maybe making or enforcing laws or conducting Homeland Security surveillance so that I can be of service to my city, state, and nation. I'm re-training now and I learned something from a businessman that owns a pet shop-- here's what happened:

A man goes into a pet shop to buy a parrot. The shop owner points to three identical looking parrots on a perch and says: "the parrot on the left costs $500". "Why does the parrot cost so much?" asks the man. The owner says, "Well the parrot knows how to use a computer".

The man then asks about the next parrot, to be told that this one costs $1,000 because it can do everything the other parrot can do plus it knows how to use the UNIX operating system.

Naturally, the increasingly startled man asks about the third parrot to be told that it costs $2,000. Needless to say, this begs the question "What can it do?", to which the owner replies, "To be honest, I have never seen it do a thing, but the other two call him boss!".
    Wait a minute, I acctually found that funny in a non-psychotic way...am I going insane?

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the site

LMFAO!!!!!!!

I'm re-training now and I learned something from a businessman that owns a pet shop-- here's what happened:

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member

I like it.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigkatz
    first welcome to the board. i dont think you will be here long but i could be wrong. second you need to see a doc about some meds for ADD. from your posts i can tell you think about a hundred things at once. and third get a life. 136 posts in less than a month. dayam thats alot.
    I agree,he won't be around long.He's def the biggest horses as I've seen on the boards in a long time.I hope all your new little groupies enjoy you while you're here.

DA thanks, man !

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I agree,he won't be around long.He's def the biggest horses as I've seen on the boards in a long time.I hope all your new little groupies enjoy you while you're here.
    Wow ! Thanks ! Most of my groupies are artificial intelligences. And I did not realize all that loud rock'n'roll would hurt my hearing so much. Artificail Intelligence groupies have more staying power 'cause most all my human ones are in the cemetery or jail, or sold out to Big Brother. The rest of 'em are buying more ammo.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    ????

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    ????
    it's what happened when the site changed to steroid .com

I really like the banter here-- some times it is wierd, but people can try to be so legalistic andserious that they take the fun out of everything so it's good to be a loose canon once in a while or OFF THE CHAIN, as Loz calls it. I like the health work-- it is serious and people can get hurt or even die so it has a sharp-end. Here is something that I edited for my author friend-- we placed in a global competition earlier this year and were published. I could not travel to the awards gala and I still have to find Ursula and tell her she won. Her children were fathered by a survivor of 'nam. His brother got capped and he made it out as a teen. Anyway, Ursula won with a little help from her friends andI think her children will be proud of their mommy. What she does with the opportunity is her choice. Sometimes we are WINNERS and don't even know it. BB is competition and that means research and writing and issues of the heart...

Finding PEACE
    Kong ai se be bo lai- EDITED by Art for his LOVELY FRIEND Ursula.

Finding Peace

It would be so great if we had peace in our
    lives,

To smile to laugh and not be deprived,

To hold our heads high and be proud of who we
    are, and not for us to look below and ask why?
    while covering up our painful scars!

To find peace minute by minute, hour by hour,

HAPPY TEARS rolling down your face,

Your heart will blossom like a summer
    sunflower and nothing could take it's place!

To me, this is Finding Peace.

Thread Information