FirstTimeUser is offline New Member

Newbie needs help please

Ive been working out for a couple months and ive noticed results but im not happy with them. Im looking to add on 10-20 lbs and increase my strength, ive done research on the site but im still confused because i dont understand all these terms so basicly i want to start "cycling" but im not sure whats the best route to take. If anyone can please break it down to me or suggest a good brand of roids ill be very greatfull. Also i know the side effects "balding, ball shrinkage, chick tits, and acne" but how soon will they kick in or is it for long term usage. By the way im interested in doing the pills over the needle but i heard that the needle is faster results, but can i get away with just using the pill. I have a problem gaining weight and the only reason im using it is to gain the weight for the muscle mass i just want to build my foundation so i can workout clean again. Thanks for all your responses im just confussed right now because so many sites say so many things im just looking for facts from the people that actually know about it.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    You haven't done enough research bro. Welcome to AR. Read up for a little bit more. You need PCT and a test only cycle is recommended alot for a first timer. Your question might be answered bettert in the Steroid forum! :]

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    You cant really get away w/ JUST the pill, dbol I presume. You wont keep your gains or it will be very hard to. M1T is a pill and a lot of bros have used it and had amazing results, I will start it in Oct. Building a foundation is one of the best things you can do. Not many newbies have that as thier first goal, good job bro. Read, research, learn, contribute. Welcome to ar!

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    welcome

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Welome to AR bro!

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR. Check out the steroid forum and you'll find out all you need to know.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Welcome, with only a few months training under your belt theres alot you still need to learn and acheive before turning to roids. Read up and ask q's in the diet, and workout forums for more assistance.

Pumpinstein is offline New Member
    After you get your foundation built a test e only cycle will give you outstanding mass results considering you're eating and taking enough protein, not to mention training and resting properly. It will also give you a chance to see how you react to that particular enhancer. But please read up on PCT, My first go round was pretty unimformed and I lost everything I gained. Listen to the established guys on this board and you can't go wrong.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the site have fun

Todd Scott is offline Junior Member
    You really need to know about Post Cycle Therapy PCT, Cycle stacks and durations, Anti eostrogens ETC before you should start AAS. I would train hard and eat well for at LEAST a year before starting AAS but if you chose to go for it anyway learn as much as pos or you will just waiste your money and time (just like I did on my first cycle)
    PS LEARN ABOUT FAKES there are so many out there it is crazy.
    good luck

Thread Information