Thread: How you doin

tordon is offline New Member

How you doin

First let me say that this is the best site I have seen, it has everything, its awsome. I live in smalltown nowhere Alberta Canada. I am 30 years old, I weigh 160, at 5'10 about 10% bf. I have been in some form of training off and on for 20 years, weither it be for martial art purposes or improving my physique. Athough I am no pro, I love to workout, and hard. I put myself on the diets and so on and so forth. I am on my first cycle( i don't count the dianobol I did 7 years ago) i am still learning. Sites like this one are helping educate people in dieting, workouts and cycles, instead of depending on lockerroom gosip asnd hearsay, living in a small town this is even worse. No one here knows anything about this stuff exept for me, and I know just a drop in the barrel compaired to the extensive knowlage on this site. This site has improved my workouts, drasticly improved my dieting skills, and taught me about roids.
    tHANK YOU FOR BEING HERE
    Last edited by tordon; 08-11-2004 at 10:35 PM.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board bro. You may want to edit your post and hide your name for personal/professional reasons. Everyone here would be glad to help you out.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by tordon

First let me say that this is the best site I have seen, it has everything, its awsome. My name is Josh Dudley, I live in smalltown nowhere Alberta Canada. I am 30 years old, I weigh 160, at 5'10 about 10% bf. I have been in some form of training off and on for 20 years, weither it be for martial art purposes or improving my physique. Athough I am no pro, I love to workout, and hard. I put myself on the diets and so on and so forth. I am on my first cycle( i don't count the dianobol I did 7 years ago) i am still learning. Sites like this one are helping educate people in dieting, workouts and cycles, instead of depending on lockerroom gosip asnd hearsay, living in a small town this is even worse. No one here knows anything about this stuff exept for me, and I know just a drop in the barrel compaired to the extensive knowlage on this site. This site has improved my workouts, drasticly improved my dieting skills, and taught me about roids.
    tHANK YOU FOR BEING HERE

OKey DOkey there Mr.Dudley. Welcome to the Forum. I'm Harry Back from the DEA. Please keep up the posts and let us know what and when you are using ... and we WILL be in touch.

ohh .. yah .. like Ronny said.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    welcome

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome and NEVER post your name address phone etc Bro

Safety first

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR.

Thank you for your advice

$avage21 is offline New Member
    welcome

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Brutha!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Zelcome

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    welcome and good day

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the site, use the search it is gods greatest creation, good choice to edit

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the Board!!!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    welcome and aviod face pictures and personal info while posting

Talking good peoples

everyone is so helpful, i must admit i had been reading this forum for some time before joining, and i did learn alot on my own, but i have probebly doubled my knowlage in the past two days since i have joined guided by members. i was born and raised in small town alberta, and have always wanted to learn what i am learning now. but without the internet and in a small town where i care more about working out and physic than the rest of the town combined. it was very difficult if not impossible to find out info. considering i was as close to a guru as this town had ever seen. my workouts dieting and access to gear have bloomed into an awsome training experience now and my body and mind are blooming with it. it makes me wonder how i ever got along by myself.i cant go to max with a free weight bench press, when it comes to the heavy i have to use a machine as i have never had a spotter, i have never even had a workout partner for more than a week as no one can stay commited or cares enough for the long run, i have only had 3 workout partners in my life. everone i talk to insists they want to work out with me, but no one acctully commits, for long anyway my gear source acctully knows far less than me about the works and is always asking me questions i cannot always awnser, he does the gear but has no intrest in working out or any of the other aspects involved. so you city folk out there, before you complain to hard about the smoke and crime consider your life in a bubble cut off from all knowlage, count yourself lucky.
    thanx a kajillion for your help

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Welcome!!!

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Welcome!!!

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact
    Same thing he said!!!

dannyisaacs is offline Member