south florida is offline New Member

web perscriptions

There are several sites that will write perscriptions for steroids . Has anyone had any luck with these sites or are they all scams?

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the site, i am the official greeter. for help or any questions feel free to pm me and i can direct you to the thread. do a search on our site, this has been discussed

south florida is offline New Member
    I'm new to the site and having trouble navigating. There is an overwhelming amount of good information and a large number of forums. Where is the best place to begin?

Spyder Guest
    like nickrizz said, you might want to begin with the search feature. across the top there is a navigation bar, and one of the options read "SEARCH" ... check that out and put in search queries like "prescriptions" or "prescription steroids " ... im sure you'll get the results your looking for bro. good luck.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the site. I don't know about any of those places. There are really on a hand full of prescribably steroids out there. Anabolic steroids anyway.

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    welcome to the site, i am the official greeter. for help or any questions feel free to pm me and i can direct you to the thread. do a search on our site, this has been discussed
    There are several sites that will write perscriptions for steroids . Has anyone had any luck with these sites or are they all scams?

isaw the ads for those also, if anyone had/had any luck, let me as my source is high and low quality gear,
    thanks

Thread Information