Thread: Debating....

Neil66 is offline New Member

Debating....

Hey everyone....I'm Neil, from louisville Ky...I'm 18 y/o in college. I haven't lifted in about 9 months(2 1/2 yrs lifting before the break) and I'm going to get back into it. I recently bought some Clen (.02mg) and I figured after I bulk up, that would help lose some unwanted fat. I'm 6' 1" and I weigh 215-220. I have a decent amount of muscle, but if I had to guess my bf% is around 17% or so. I just don't know what to do...I mean my goal, like eveyone elses is to get ripped, gain muscle, look good. So I am going to lift mon/wed/fri/and a lil on sat. While I run two times a week. I'm not sure what I should do for my diet...I was thinking just each morning before school drink some whey protein, and lots of water all day. But I'm not sure what I should do when it comes to what I should eat and not eat. I have a good lifting program that I used, while I was playing HS football. I always have considered using Steroids , but I figured my test. is probably at its peak, since I'm 18 y/o...so I should get good gains in a decent period of time...OK well that was a lot of rambling, but I just wanted to let everyone know what I was thinking....

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome Bro. You are too young for Juice. You should wait until you are around 22-23 years old. I am sure you have herd that. The best advice I can give you is to listen to the guys on the forum. They are very knowledge able. They have helped me so much.

As for your diet. Go to the diet forum. That should have all kinds of info.

Good luck.. Try and you will get there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Welcome to ar bro, read up in the diet forum.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Welcome and Enjoy!

max-it is offline Member
    welcome to ar, remeber diet is 70%

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the site, i am the official greeter. for help or any questions feel free to pm me and i can direct you to the thread.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I've been on vacation. Just getting around to shout out to all the new folks and welcome you all aboard.

Thread Information