RocksRight is offline New Member

RocksRight w/ Questions

Sup Fellas..

Ok, its kewl to be on this forum and I appreciate all the feedback that you guys will or can give, as long as its honest and constructive-

I am 6'4 235LBS, I work out 4 days a week and basically have been told I have the perfect body, I use to break dance back in the day so my abs are close to perfect, It was great because I use to go to clubs and start breaking and woman would come in flocks, especially here in Miami.

But now I jsut sit back in the cut and I dont have to dance and I get better results, thanks to honestly 2 1/2 cycles.
    So here are my questions:

I can Bench 425 Decline, 335 Incline and 365 Normal ( I cant seem to get my normal bench Higher) what can I do to get this above 400LBS?

As far as juicing, this is what I have been taking-
    1 cycle of Sustanon 12 amps 250 a week, 500 for 3 weeks..
    Anadrol 20 day supply

started with Enantate QV 200 3 weeks ago (**** that **** hurts)
    Deca 250 just today
    back on Androlics (Dragons) 50 mg 30 days

then I am done- I want to know is this a good stack- being that I went from Sustanon to Enantate and now stacking with DECA and Androlics?

I have Chlomid and Nolvadex for Post recovery, I eat good and work out really intense, I am 27 years OLD- What is you guys is opinion, my Goal is to be 245 LBS, give or take a few- but this is all muscle, no fat what so ever-

Also the last order of DECA I ahd although looks legit and I got it from a good source, sent me the bottle with no label, jsut a white paper with the dragon on it- he sent me to the website where the bottle is, and it looks like the bottle and substance but how can I freakin know, I mean he did send me the Androlics and I know they are real, along with the chlomids- but any advice on this Gear-

Also what exactely does Enantate do, Gain weight? Bulk? besides hurt like hell..

Anyway, I appreciate the oppurtunity to ask questions and hopefully I will hear back from someone-

RocksRight

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    welcome bro, your better off posting this in steroid questions forum

i would take ethanate if you want to bulk up 20-30lbs and stack with decca and/or dbol . you seem to know what your doing so a little research here and youll be fine

RocksRight is offline New Member
    Appreciate it...

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Welcome, I believe you have your anwser!

Rocket

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the site, i am the official greeter. for help or any questions feel free to pm me and i can direct you to the thread

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    welcome to the boards bro, stick around you wil def learn something.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR.

Thread Information