spence81 is offline New Member

just anothe new guy who needs help

hey everyone i am a new to this site, i have been told that this site has a lot of good information on on natural lifting as well as unnatural. i am currently stationed in iraq and have a very small gym to use. But it gets the job done. my goals are to mainly increase lean muscle mass and strength. i am 23 years old and have just recently decided to try bodybuilding. i am in average condition, ready to take it to the next level. i am having a problem with getting my arms to grow and i have plateaued out on my bench. if anyone has any ideas on how to help it would be greatly appreciated.

my current workout is one body party a day fives days a week, sometimes i work the same body part twice on the same today to help break my muscles down more. my rep range is 5-8 per set. along with cardio 3 times a week for 20 mins. well like i said any help would be appreciated i hope to gain alot of knowledge from this site.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the site, i am the official greeter. for help or any questions feel free to pm me and i can direct you to the thread

for more info you can post the workout in workout forum and youll get lots of answers

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    welcome to AR bro

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Welcome To AR. Keep at it a while the gains will come! I been at it for 20+ years and I wish they were faster!

Rocket

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR.

Thread Information