Fitcher is offline New Member

My friend told me why

My friend told me why he felt that Jino is better, Jino use a secretion technology which will produce a 191 amino acid sequence GH, no any side effects associated with injection. it can be more stable . While gh with 192 is less stable . and is very easily contaminated. A very common side effect of this contamination due to the painful welts at the injection site. Which gh do you know in 192 amino acids?

Lord Odin is offline New Member

Gh

Iron Brother...the 192 amino acid chain has been linked to all kinds of illnesses and diseases according to the American Journal of Medicine. It is linked to E. Coli infection too. That is why the 191 amino acid chain was developed for that sole purpose. Today most of the rHGH that is produces has the active ingredient set at 191 amino acid chain. As far as brand name and quality of gear...Jino...I love them. But really that vaires depending on production standards, etc., Jino and humatrophe by Lilly currently use the Secretion technology....

Good luck and hope all is well with your GH Cycle...

Lord Odin is offline New Member

Gh

Iron Brother...the 192 amino acid chain has been linked to all kinds of illnesses and diseases according to the American Journal of Medicine. It is linked to E. Coli infection too. That is why the 191 amino acid chain was developed for that sole purpose. Today most of the rHGH that is produces has the active ingredient set at 191 amino acid chain. As far as brand name and quality of gear...Jino...I love them. But really that vaires depending on production standards, etc., Jino and humatrophe by Lilly currently use the Secretion technology....

Good luck and hope all is well with your GH Cycle...

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    You should put this in the GH, IGF section. Welcome to AR.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the site, i am the official greeter. for help or any questions feel free to pm me and i can direct you to the thread...., put this with other GH threads, youll get more responses

Thread Information