Lord Odin is offline New Member

We walk the same path...The Path of Iron!!

Hello Admins, MODs, and Members,
    I am glad to join the community and try to be a positve influence within. I have been in the bodybuilding AAS game for almost 2 decades as most of you know from the ol' days as us ol' folk all call them. Ha!Ha! Boybuilding has given me so much. I beleive you can make or break a man in the gym, you can tell what he is all about by seeing if he will push pass failure and get that last rep. The Iron defines and brings to the surface ones character and morality. It let's us learn ourselves even better. My love of the Iron is a passion that began many years ago and has developed into an obsession. I have dedicated my life to helping others out anyway I can, so I can give back to the sport of bodybuilding, what it has given to me...My very life!!!

With that said, I see many famiar faces around here, some who I MOD with on other boards also. See many that are VIPs or elite on other boards too. I am feeling right at home here. I will definitely be bookmarking this site. Alot of accurate and useful info.

Anyway I can be of assistance to anyone here, please don't hesitate to ask, as I come with the sincerest desire to serve and contribute positively to the community with the permission of the Admin, MODs, Trusted Members, and Members here. We are all part of a greater whole. The members down to the newest one....the board and boards...all make up a greater whole and when we all work together...It is a beautiful thing.

STAY TRUE TO THE IRON!!!

P.S.-Its the first time I been a Newbie in a long time...awww...I feel young again!! ha!Ha!

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the site, i am the official greeter. for help or any questions feel free to pm me and i can direct you to the thread.......... I think you are going to give us some good info

Lord Odin is offline New Member
    It is nice to be welcome by the official greeter....Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Appreciate it :-) You are more than welcome to drop any of my boards or the ones I MOD, will return the favor...*wink wink*...LMAO..

Stay True to the Iron!!!

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR bro.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    It's good to have someone that's been around and is able to share their experience. Welcome to ar. were glad to have ya

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    what boards do u mod bro?

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the board... and may I say you have a GREAT ATTITUDE! We are all here to help each other! Again Welcome! (I'm a over the hill gang member too!)

Thread Information