General Patton is offline Junior Member

Wazzzzup muscleheads!!??

Hey guys, this is a great website. Cool links and top notch participation. I've had a long lay off and am gonna diet, train hard, and hope to look 1/3 as good as most of ya! Later........General Patton

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Good plan on the intro thread...

Glad we had a nice chat last night.. hope it helped... good luck in the coming months, and keep us posted..

Thanks man. I'm not lookin for atta boys or nothin, just a little boost from looking at all the cool posts and threads. Got my cycle last night. Dropped the wv and added Enathate w/ nolvadex , I'll try to get some good gains before firing up but I get so intense on my diet when I start to stab! I've checked out your links and made a trip to GNC. Diet and cardio for now with a good intense 30 min. med heavy weight session untill I lose 10 to 15 lbs of fat and maintain a good diet for a while. Thanks again Blown!

Quote Originally Posted by General Patton
    Thanks man. I'm not lookin for atta boys or nothin, just a little boost from looking at all the cool posts and threads. Got my cycle last night. Dropped the wv and added Enathate w/ nolvadex , I'll try to get some good gains before firing up but I get so intense on my diet when I start to stab! I've checked out your links and made a trip to GNC. Diet and cardio for now with a good intense 30 min. med heavy weight session untill I lose 10 to 15 lbs of fat and maintain a good diet for a while. Thanks again Blown!
    Why did you get your cycle? Not what I would have done, but you're a big boy now, you're responsible for what you do... I would have waited at least 6 months though....
    Also, steer away from GNC... there are much cheaper places to get your supp's... the board sponsor here: AllSportsNutriotion is a great store... seriously consider them next time you need your stash....

Maraxus is offline Banned
    welcome bro.

Thanks guys. Got my cycle cause ya get em' when they're available. Thanks for the heads up on the supplements. I think im definately gonna get some clomid for afterwards. With the above mentioned cycle any recommendations as to dosage and frequency. I know to start it after I'm done, but i need info on dose. Thanks, gotta hit the cardio!

Quote Originally Posted by General Patton
    Thanks guys. Got my cycle cause ya get em' when they're available. Thanks for the heads up on the supplements. I think im definately gonna get some clomid for afterwards. With the above mentioned cycle any recommendations as to dosage and frequency. I know to start it after I'm done, but i need info on dose. Thanks, gotta hit the cardio!
    Did you get Deca (as you planned) as well as the Test Enth? I see you got some Nolva, definitely get some Clomid now then as well, so you have it....

I wouldn't run the Deca bro..(if that's what you got), I would try and get some EQ in the following months before you hit your cycle....

Holla back, and we'll figure this out...

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board.

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome, man. Good luck looking half as good as me. Seriously though, Great Board with awesome people and tons of useful info. Have fun.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the site, i am the official greeter. for help or any questions feel free to pm me and i can direct you to the thread.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    welcome to AR.

Thread Information