Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Swig is offline New Member

New, and have a question

Hey guys my first post here. Im 22 and been lifting fairly consistant since high school. Breaks here and there because of work. Anyhow, never used any AA, just a few Pro H. I was an overweight kid when i was younger and think i have a slight case of Gyno. Now obveously the best action would be to get some blood work done, make sure everything is ok and have the surgery. Now, how im goign to explain this to the parents and come up with that kind of money i have no clue.

So my question is, is their anything i can do to help this? Ive got fairly low BF, nothing real impressive and ive tried Lipoderm Y to try to remove some excess fat around the chest area. Ive heard some people have a bit of luck using nolvadex ? Would this be an option for me? Im not interested in a cycle now, im just tired of the way my chest looks. Thanx guys any info is appreciated.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR bro. There is alot of good info here. Just use the search button at the top right of the page.. It will take you where you want to go..

Good luck.

Hey thanx for the response, i tried the search...i always do that as ive been around different boards for awhile and i know thats rule #1..ha...i didnt have much luck with my specific question though it.

I couldnt really find anyone asking about using Nolva, without actually ever using AA. I mean, is that something people do?

Professor is offline New Member
    Hey Swig- welcome aboard. about thay gyno- why worry about your folks? For a lot of people that surgery is covered by insurance, so I would start there- and even if it's not covered by insurance, you could always ask medicare or join the army- uncle sam pays for just about everything...

Dont mean to be a pain in the ass, but i cant seem to find anything to help me with this topic, get a few different answers. From what it sounds like surgery is the only real way to get rid of gyno, but its expensive and it sounds like a few months of hassel. So can any of these anti-e help my condition, its not real bad i just want to look at all routes before surgery. like Letro 30 ML 2.5 mg / ML or Tamox 50 ML 20mg/ml on the research website?

Id appreciate any insite any of you have

Thanx proff, ill probably talk to my parents about it, see what they say...theyll probably laugh...my family isnt the most athletic or health conscience...lol I think i could get my parents to pay for it if i told them i was going to join the army. My mom would get scared and cry and say she would cover it, worth a shot...lol

anyone??? :/

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bruda my Bro got gyno (bump under nipple) and he is has stopped it by taking 600-800mg of B6 that you can buy anywhere..

He is getting surgery on it as soon as he can. His insurance is paying for it..

Good luck with that bro.. You might want to post that question somewhere else..

GB
    Last edited by getinbig; 09-29-2004 at 12:33 PM.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the site, i am the official greeter. for help or any questions feel free to pm me and i can direct you to the thread.... good luck with the gyno, my friend was getting it

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    No other way to really reverse the effects of gyno.

Thread Information