Lubo is offline New Member

Hey guys ... think you can help?

Hi guys,

A friend of mine recommended this site. Hopefully it will help me get to my goal. I'm 5'10'' currently at 159lbs. I haven't figured out how to measure what my body fat % is but I'll get to that soon. As most people I'd like to have the chizzled look and I'm trying to gain weight in the process. My goal is to be 180lbs with enough definition to see results. Unfortunatelly my metabolism is off the charts and even though I consume everything in sight I still cannot gain weight. Any ideas?

I'm currently working out 6 times a week, with Mon and Thurs its Chest and Tricepts, Tue and Friday its Back and Bicepts, Wednesday is Shoulders forearms and abs, and Saturday is my leg workout. I also take the GNC whey protein once a day.

If you can help me out I'd really appreciate it.

Lubo

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    sup dude aight im a newbie to but i think i could maybe help u out. im 5 9 175lbs with bout 8% body fat i have the same prob u do u should go get some serious mass and take about 2servings a day if not more just 2 will give u over 3000 calories in just off protein shakes... try real hard to get 6000 cal. a day and maybe try and spread out ur workouts for chest and tris do them every 4 to 5 days and for bis and back same... it gives ur muscles time to rebiuld and every once in a while change ur work out up so it will shock ur muscles... aight dude good luck

bigordie is offline Member
    get your supplements at allsportsnutrition.com they are much cheaper than GNC

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board bro.

SavageShock is offline New Member
    Welcome aboard! Through my experiences, I have found that using AST products kicks ass! I saw dramatic gains from week to week, even when I was "CLEAN". There are a lot of good supplement companies out there, and I think that you have to find the right one for you. I personally believe in training one body part per week, and that has been through trial and error. I seem to get the best results this way. Just like the supplements, you have to find what works best for you.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the site, i am the official greeter. for help or any questions feel free to pm me and i can direct you to the thread.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I would bump up the protien intake to three times per day. Once a day isn't enough.

Thread Information