bige62 is offline New Member

Newbie that need's help on what to take

I am new to this stereroid thing, anyways i'm wondering what i should take and if anyone can help me i would be really appreciative, i'm overweight and my main objective is to turn my fat into muscle i'm 18 and weigh 243 lbs. i'm about 5'9 and 1/2 and i'm wondering what i should do, my friend said i need some dbol but i take fluoxetine and concerta and i was wondering if it would clash with them, and i need something that dosent have that many side effects and will get me chisled and will last for a long time.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bige62
    I am new to this stereroid thing, anyways i'm wondering what i should take and if anyone can help me i would be really appreciative, i'm overweight and my main objective is to turn my fat into muscle i'm 18 and weigh 243 lbs. i'm about 5'9 and 1/2 and i'm wondering what i should do, my friend said i need some dbol but i take fluoxetine and concerta and i was wondering if it would clash with them, and i need something that dosent have that many side effects and will get me chisled and will last for a long time.
    Bro not to disapoint you but you too young for AS. You should be about 22-23 to take Juice. If i were you and wanted to get rid of some fat I would run in the morning before you Eat for about 45min to an hour. That will get rid of some fat. I would get on a good diet and hit the Gym hard for a couple of years. So you can max out your gains Natural.

Do some more readin bro. Use the search button at the top right of the screen. It will take you where you need to go..

I am not sure on what age you should be to take clen . Read the clen handbook.. (this stuff will shred fat fast with cardio and a good diet)

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    IHMO, you are too young to use AAS. I would recomend that you go at it as long as you can naturally then get sauced up! Drugs are no substitute for a tight, clean diet and some intense, balls to the wall training! Have patience and prepare yourself to be educated and learn.

Knowledge is power

Welcome to the board bro. Hope ya like it!

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the site, i am the official greeter. for help or any questions feel free to pm me and i can direct you to the thread....

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Keep the questions to the steroid forum, welcome and enjoy!

Thread Information