Thread: Deca Only

jowl77 is offline New Member

Deca Only

I hear taking deca alone isn't a bad idea. i know many people that have done it and were extremely happy. The reason why i'm not taking test. with my deca is because im young, so my test levels are already high.

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    you have a girlfriend? Or do you plan on using your penis for anything but pissing for the cycle? Deca will give you limp dick, I would not suggest a deca-only cycle.

hexadec is offline Junior Member
    You may have high test levels, BUT once the deca gets into your system it will shut down that naturally high test. You'll basically be running on deca, and it doesn't do jack for your sex drive. The test is necessary.

ok so i need test. the only kind i would consider would be prop. cuz its not really as effective as cyp. i dont want to get huggee so i dont want to take something powerfull like cyp. any suggestions for a test. that wouldn't do a hole lot and wouldn't give me the bad side effects of deca . is prop. my best choice?

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the site, i am the official greeter. for help or any questions feel free to pm me and i can direct you to the thread....

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jowl77
    ok so i need test. the only kind i would consider would be prop. cuz its not really as effective as cyp. i dont want to get huggee so i dont want to take something powerfull like cyp. any suggestions for a test. that wouldn't do a hole lot and wouldn't give me the bad side effects of deca. is prop. my best choice?
    test is test. The differences between cyp and prop are the half-lives...500mg of prop isnt weaker than 500mg of cyp. The only way 500mg of prop would be less effective than 500mg of cyp is if you took the prop once a week. They have some differences, but as for one being more "powerful" than the other is B.S.

Iowa is offline Banned
    You were born in 1985 bro, you dont need to be thinking about using right now.

hexadec is offline Junior Member
    This is the wrong place for this post. I'd do some research before starting. Prop is no different than cyp, it requires daily or eod injections as opposed to cypionate , which can be shot weekly. This is because of the esters attached to the testosterone molecule. The ester is the reason for the different injection times; it causes the steroid to bleed into your system either fast (prop) or slowly (enanthate and cypionate). Here's a link to read about some of this stuff: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsteroids.htm

will i see alot better results taking the test along with deca comparing it to taking just deca?

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Keep the questions to the steroid forum, welcome and enjoy!

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Welcome to AR

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hexadec
    This is the wrong place for this post. I'd do some research before starting. Prop is no different than cyp, it requires daily or eod injections as opposed to cypionate , which can be shot weekly. This is because of the esters attached to the testosterone molecule. The ester is the reason for the different injection times; it causes the steroid to bleed into your system either fast (prop) or slowly (enanthate and cypionate). Here's a link to read about some of this stuff: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsteroids.htm
    I agree....welcome anyway bro

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you should wait a couple more years but some ppl don't listen so welcome anyways..

Thread Information