Thread: Drinking Winny

jowl77 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Drinking Winny

Im doin a cycle of deca and winny. I dont want to have to inject winny every other day so i was wondering if i could get some dosages' if i were to drink it. i was going to inject 50mg every other day so would i drink 50mg every other day??? thanx

Exclamation Drinking Winny

Ok, I Was Gonna Inject 50mg Every Other Day. I Dont Want To Deal With All Those Injections So I Was Considering Drinking It. What Kind Of Results Would I Get And What Would Be The Dosage?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah you can drink it the same amount will be absorbed. deca and winny doesnt sound like a good cycle though, why dont you hold off until you've done some more research. try reading the educational threads and the cycle results forum.

also, notice on the top right of your screen third button from the left it says 'search'. if you had clicked that you would have noticed about 1000 threads without exaggeration asking the same question you just asked.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    same dosage you would inject with.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    btw-this is probably one of the top 3 questions asked on a daily basis, so you will be able to find countless posts on this

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...27#post1238727

Just go over this one time please. Three threads about this wasnt necessary. hope you get the answers you are looking for

Thanks

K, That Link Doesnt Have Anything To Do With What I Wanna Know. So I Understand I Would Drink The Same Dosage I Would Inject? And Is It Effective?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    like Axe said already - drink the same amount that you would inject

as for effectiveness - some say about 80%

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jowl77
    K, That Link Doesnt Have Anything To Do With What I Wanna Know. So I Understand I Would Drink The Same Dosage I Would Inject? And Is It Effective?
    First off winstrol taken EOD is not effective in itself. Winstrol needs to be taken at a dosage of at least 50mg every day. And you lose about 20% when you take it orally. I have tried both ways many times, and injecting always gives better reults. 20% is like 10mg out of every 50mg. That adds up after awhile. The reason for this is (quote by chris adams, anabolic member): "everything that's absorbed in the stomache and small intestine passes through the liver before reaching your blood stream. This is called the "first pass". If you're injecting, there's obviously no "first pass". It's all eventually broken down by the liver, but when you inject, you can be sure that 100% of what you're injecting reaches your blood stream." What else are you taking with the winstrol? You can't run winny by itself, or longer than 6-8 weeks max. Do you have proper PCT set up? Winstrol will shut you down. Since you are asking this very simple question it leads me to believe you don't know much about AS. So just to let you know, winstrol is very toxic to your liver. You will need to run 1000mg of milk thistle every day. Huh, i just noticed you said what else you are running with the winstrol. Deca .... Man you need to serious rethink this and do some major research. You can't run deca without running a higher dosage of test than the dosage of deca. You will never get a hard on. You will be shut down so hard. Bad idea. You are going to screw up your body.
    Last edited by Georgie; 10-06-2004 at 02:24 PM.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the site, i am the official greeter. for help or any questions feel free to pm me and i can direct you to the thread....

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Keep the questions to the steroid forum, welcome and enjoy!

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Welcome to AR , good idea to use the search bar

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Yes you can drink winny. lol. welcome bro.

Thread Information