jaja is offline New Member

Smile beginner needs advice

undefined need advice on taking my first course of steriods , been reading alot about trembolone or is this mainly for the pros? i'm looking to put on 7 pounds or so but i'm worried about bitch tits and losing my hair. its all knew to me. i've always trained really hard and i'm well clued up on my nutrition but find it impossible to make any gains (160lbs at the mo). would really appreciate some help. thanks in advance.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know what advice you want.....everything you need is all in the educational forums.....but to me, it doesnt sound like you're ready...you're thinkin about tren for a first cycle??? big no no..... how old and tall are you???

also, you only want to put on 7 pounds.......you can do that naturally bud.....a first cycle will put on at least double that.......i think you should rethink about making this choice and i think a lot of bros here will agree

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    post up your diet in the diet forum. I'll bet we can get you squared away with 7 more pounds in notime without AAS.

believe me i have tried to put muscle on for years and it just dosen't happen. myplex shakes/7 meals a day/protein drinks/creatine/bowls of porridge and train really intensely and all that happens is i get more toned. body fat 8% weight 160lbs age 33. medium build, height 5.11. the most i can bench is 97.5kg.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    post up your diet in the diet forum. I'll bet we can get you squared away with 7 more pounds in notime without AAS.
    great could do with your help..but i can't find the diet forum even when i tape the exact words into the search feature..am i missing something? thanks again.

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member
    Also check you workout routine. You may be overtraining. I had been doing that for about 3 years. Couldn't gain weight, just got a little stronger and more cut. It makes a big difference when you actually give your body the time it needs to rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Mac
    Also check you workout routine. You may be overtraining. I had been doing that for about 3 years. Couldn't gain weight, just got a little stronger and more cut. It makes a big difference when you actually give your body the time it needs to rebuild.
    will do ..thanks..keep you posted.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the site, i am the official greeter. for help or any questions feel free to pm me and i can direct you to the thread....

jbol is offline Senior Member
    welcome

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    MOSDEF.

Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    welcome bro

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to this great forum, remember to follow the rules and always research befroe asking, plus dont bother the people asking for sources, enjoy!

Thread Information