Halenstone is offline New Member

Happy to be a member! Where can I find a glossary?

I'm reading as much info as I can here, I'm sure most of it is pretty awesome. Unfortunatley I'm not familiar with every term (i.e. PCT...oh, wait does it mean, Post Cycle Treatmen??...i think I just figured that one out), or am I familiar with every substance and it's use.

Is there something like a glossary on the forum or on a website somewhere where I could start to become an informed member, and maybe be of help myself one day?

About me. I'm 5'7" and have had experience using only Norandren and Lorabolin in the past (both basicaly Deca I believe). I'm more about personal proportion and like to be at about 165 to 170 lbs. I haven't worked out much lately and I've come accross a friend who has given me (yes your heard rigth), given me 12 weeks worth of deca and Super Test, so I'm gonna get back in the hunt. I'm very familiar with the deca, but have no idea what the componenets of the super test are, so that is why I came here, and I'll probably stick around for quite some time...or at least 12 weeks!!! Hehe!!

I'm glad to be a new member of your little society!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    start with the educational forums, read every thread. In the educational forum there is a thread which lists a lot of abbreviations we use, pct is post cycle therapy .

Then go to the mainpage and look at the steroid profiels. They are being updated as we speak so check back. As soon as brian gets finished critiquing them all they will be state of the art. Also, there is a search button at the top right of your screen, lots of info can be found just by searching for what you are interested in.

If I were you, I'd learn about this stuff before you go using it, even if it is free. Also, I would get back into working out before you use the steroids . Nothing worse than somebody who only works out while on. Not a flame, just a bit of advice.

Stick around, there is so much information here it will take you much longer than 12 weeks to take it all in. Hell ive been here years and I learn something all the time.

Welcome to AR

Thanks symatec! I am working out now, and don't intend on using the stuff untill I'm informed, so no worries there. I'm actually reading the Edu. forum right now!! I'll hit the profiles in a bit.

I used the search button already, but the results weren't helpful in finding out about supertest. Just a bunch of, "Is it good", "Is it legit", "It sucks", "It's been good to me"..etc. etc. But that's all good, I think I'll find all the info I'm looking for reading the Edu forum. I'll be here for a while and let eveyone know about my progress!!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    glad to see you are willing to wait. I have no doubts that as your knowledge increases, the gains you make and keep will go up proportionally.

Supertest is just mexican sustanon made by tornell is it not? From what I read and hear it is generally good but maybe underdosed.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    welcome.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR. Pleased to see ur learning your sh1t before using AS.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Welcome to ar.

as-addicted is offline Junior Member
    "rocky voice" HEY YO!

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the site, i am the official greeter. for help or any questions feel free to pm me and i can direct you to the thread.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    welcome bra

THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH EVERYONE!!

I do want to learn before I do anything at all! So please be patient with me if I happen to ask what may seem like novice and probably dumb questions. I just want to be first and foremost safe. And second, I want to make sure I'm not wasting any material, or money.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Welcome and enjoy, this is a great site.

Thread Information