Thread: Need Help!

pooter606 is offline New Member

Need Help!

I am new to the board as apparent with where I am posting. I need help...desperately. With changes in my life...job changes...baby boy and moving twice in 2 years I have completely dropped off the fitness map. All through life it has been an up and down roller coaster ride and this is the worse I have ever been. There was in really great shape and experimented a little with various supplements. Now that is over 5 years ago.

I need to get back into it and get back to that place where I felt the confidence my workouts were impressive. When I say I have fallen off the workout boat we are talking almost 2 years. Life throws you some curve balls and I took this one head on...but I am tired of what I have become...I want the intensity back and I need to relearn all over again. The benefit is I am willing to learn and grow all over again.

Can someone help guide me through my rough time and help me?

I am 5'8" and in really poor shape right now...my fram has always been big..wide shoulders and in shape I looked really good. I want to slim down...I know I need to learn and study nutrition. I need help with what the best starter cycle would be...I want to limit the side affect risk as well.

Don't want to be long winded here...anyone?

Thanks!

dprayvd is offline Junior Member
    Welcome, Bro! The forum is here for you. It has been said that we can only keep what we have by giving it away, so it is yours for the taking!

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Welcome...

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR bro.

Welcome aboard. Read the rules, do the research and enjoy your growing bro. Everything you'll ever need to know can be found here if you take the time to look for it.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    welcome to the board

Thread Information