tootight is offline New Member

Unhappy i'm depressed...don't know wat to do

Hi everybody i'm new at this. I started reading this website couple of months ago but i never posted on it. This is my first time to post nethin on it. I have been useing sustanon 250 for over 2 months now its was making a change. I had to stop because my girlfriend left me for another guy. I hurts so bad I don't know how to get over her? I have been going out with her for over 3 years now. I begged her not to leave but she said i'm not mature, because i cry alot. I told her that i'm only crying cuz of u leavin. I was so attached to this gurl that i left everything for her. I'm 19 and the guy she left me for is 24. (big difference) She also said he was established and made 80k. I only make 30k but i go to skool at the same time. I don't know wat to do. I bought her a cell phone so we can talk and i picked her up from work everynite and followed her home. I did so much for her and it just hurts so bad. I asked her if this is over or wat? She said give me till the 30th of this month. So i don't know but i always think negative. I don't think shes going to come back... I just need some advise from everyone on this forum to just help me out. I pray alot and i just wish she comes back to me. I think i was the only person that give a f*** about her. I haven't even thought about the gym because i can't even eat rite or sleep. I seems like i have to shove food down my thorot just for me to eat. I just wishes she comes back because i miss her too much... thanks for listening

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Dude **** her.

1) you're 19. still young. still plenty of fish in the sea
    2) she's a gold digger

get your cell phone back from her. or at least cancel the account. go out and lay pipe to some other random chicks. that's the best remedy.

it just hurts man. i can't help it thinking about her and her leaving me for someone else that just makes more money. Ya i might not be making that kind of money rite now but i might be making over 80k when i'm 24. She doesn't know that. I work for cingular wireless and every morning i have to come and look at the call list the last call she made was to him on jan 13, 2005 and 3:24 am. The f****** bought her a cell phone and told her this is to start you new life with me and he was like on you birthday i'll buy you a car. I mean wtf dude be real... I just depressed and I dont feel like doin nething.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Dude **** her.

1) you're 19. still young. still plenty of fish in the sea
    2) she's a gold digger

get your cell phone back from her. or at least cancel the account. go out and lay pipe to some other random chicks. that's the best remedy.
    exactly!! she is a gold diggin slut and if you didnt figure that out by her words of saying that he made 80k and you only made 30k, then you're blind!

Go hang out with your wang out and finish school with a great paying job, then go back to her and say "this is what you could have had bitch!"

also go screw one of her best friends or one of her close relatives (sister, mother, aunt, etc..) you get the piture.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

thanks man ya i guess thats wat i gotta do. i was real close with her brother and i talked to him rite now after 3 days but hes sad too and he wants to come and see me.

Quote Originally Posted by tootight
    thanks man ya i guess thats wat i gotta do. i was real close with her brother and i talked to him rite now after 3 days but hes sad too and he wants to come and see me.
    What? That came out real weird.... Sleeping with her brother will be a real shocker J/K

go rail up her best friend, that always pisses them off.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Tootight my challenge to you is to go out today and talk to a pretty girl. Find out her name, if she has a boyfriend, and if not then ask her if you can call her. Talk to as many chicks as you can and I guarantee you will meet one that will like you and you will like…

Be strong and move on to bigger and better things …You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    What? That came out real weird.... Sleeping with her brother will be a real shocker J/K

go rail up her best friend, that always pisses them off.
    Interesting........The brother is a good one.........

Railin the best friend is DEFINATELY the way to go. She's gone don't give her the satisfaction of having you pine away for her. Have her see you with the hottest chica you can find...........

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    This just happened to a buddy of mine. The girl broke it off, and my buddy was real upset at first. She started seeing someone else but didn't tell him. The guy was 6 years older, and yes made more money because he wasn't in college anymore. Anyway, my buddy stopped acting interested in her and starting to go out and what do you know, then she wanted him back. In your first post you said you do everything for her. That's a little too much. Girls like the chase, and few will do anything differently than what your girl did when being treated like a princess 24/7. I'm not saying be a dick, but it sounds like you were a little too much. Can't give them everything that they want because than the fun is over for them. Good luck.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    For god sakes man!!

She left you for another dude! Makes her a filthy ho and you a loser sap if you are waiting for her. I'm sorry if this comes across rude or blunt but you have been given a gift and don't even realize it. Now get yourself back in the gym and even go see a doc about some anti depressants if that will help you with the initial break up but you have to realize what you had with that chick has absolutely no value and she is making a fool of you. Get yourself back on top of your game and only then look for a more worthy and classy female. The older dude now has the whore on his hands and you should be having the last laugh instead of cry.

GL to you man

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I don't typically say F-EM! and keep on movin but in your case I agree with all the bros here. Man it reminds me of a girl (stripper) I lived with off and on for 3 years. Looking back now .........WTF was I thinking! She treated me like crap and I went back for more over and over again. She will go into the pit again, let her take this new guy for a ride on this one, stay the hell away from her she is trouble.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    It is normal at your age and your first real love to feel this way. She said you always cry & immature well now is the time to prove her wrong! Be nice and tell her thanks for all the good times and wish her all the best. Do not badger her. Get back into the gym and take your emotions on the iron. Trust me it will pass in time and that time is up to you and believe me $$$ means nothing if the guy ends up being a jerk or treats her badly. There's more fish in the sea than one,good luck and welcome.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    relax bro girls suck, best thing for you is to hit the gym and get some steam out. Hopefully everything will work out, if it doesnt mate, your still very young and there are plenty of hot bitches

Thanks guys, any advice on proceeding with the juice? Depression and steriods aren't a good combo but i'm not going to kill myself or anything i just need some direction. This girl really f*** me up. Maybe or should take a break or something i just don't know.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Dude what the hell makes you wanna be with a girl like that? You need to get out there and have fun man.
    Take it from me.
    YOUR A KID GO BE A KID!

Shes obviously a child.

As far as the gear goes I suggest you get your head straight before grabbin the needles. You want to be able to dedicate yourself 100% and not having a woman in your life is going to make it that much easier.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ya man take abstraks advice was pretty good.. go out and bang her friends.. when i was devistated over a girl that left me when i was 19 i banged 2 of her best friends.. nothing felt better then knowing how pissed she was when she found out..lol... i know its tough but only TIME can heal it bro... let her goo..

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by tootight
    Thanks guys, any advice on proceeding with the juice? Depression and steriods aren't a good combo but i'm not going to kill myself or anything i just need some direction. This girl really f*** me up. Maybe or should take a break or something i just don't know.
    id continue the juice.. get back into the gym, make yourself feel better by looking better.. plus if you stop now, now is not a good time to jump on clomid..clomid + depression= .......very very bad..

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    From a woman's point of view....she sounds shallow and self-centered. She obviously does not love you or you bank account wouldn't be the issue. Canx the **** cell phone and spend that money on protein. Train hard, look good, find a new girl and put her behind you.

Success is the best revenge!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

give her a dirty sanchez, then donkey punch her and then throw a towel at her and tell her to clean herself up while you are walking out the door . LOL
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Bro - this is why most AR members recommend waiting to start your first cycle until you are in your early to mid twenties. Your relationship totally blew your first cycle. It does not sound like you were ready. As for your girl friend, she has shown you her true colors. It is better you find out now. End this NOW (where is your pride)! There will always be someone out there that makes more money or does something better than you. You need to find a girl that is into you - not what you can do for her. There is a Big Difference.

CollegeGuy19 is offline New Member
    Hot-Rox is right. Be the bigger Better person, Move on, Rip her friends. Meet girls, do your thing. Im 19 too, i know what its like, too many bitches in school to get hung up on one. Go to a few party's, get wasted and ull have fun.

This is the part of the story that pisses me off even more than the statement about the guy making 80k a year and him only making 30k. The part where he asks "Will you ever come back?" and she replies "Give me till' the 30th" like this guy is supposed to wait to see if it works out with somebody else for her, F*CK THAT SH*T!!!! Need I say it again bro, FU*K THAT SH*T!!! God stories like this just upset me. Let me tell you about being a bodybuilder, being a bodybuilder is about more than just looks and strength, it's about inner strength as well. It's about discipline, focus, ambition and drive. And right now your not being a good bodybuilder, your being a girly man. Now get your ass to the gym, poke a fuc*in poke, and MOVE ON SOLDIER!!!!!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't rip her friends...that'd only reinforce her 'argument' regarding your maturity.
    CB was right... Let success be your ultimate revenge.

Move on... get the diet right... continue with the cycle

You said you pray.. continue to do that...ask for direction

My 2cents

~Nark

Also, let me just add this, I can already predict what will happen within the next couple months. This guy is probably just using this girl for a piece of ass, cause any guy thats smart enough to make decent money is smart enough to know that a gold digging slut may even leave him for the next best thing. She'll probably come crawling back to you crying her eyes out. And when she does you just kick sand in that bitc*es face and tell her she fuc*ed up!! But judging by the sounds of your thread, you'll probably be a pussy and take her back. Not trying to be rude, just trying to hit home bro!

thanks again guys for all your advise. I'm going back to the gym today. Its been 5 days now. I feel all alone but i try to keep myself strong. I try to eat rite and sleep rite now i'm gonna go natural for a while until i get in the mood again. I think about her but there nothing that i can do. I went and applied for skool. My classes have already began but i can catch up. thank you for givin me hope and now its time to get my life back together.

Ravi is offline Junior Member
    This is what I would do. Make a list of all the things that pissed you off about her. Then at night when you start to miss her pull that list out and reassure yourself she is a bit*h. Good Luck Man. You are young and have your whole life ahead of you. You will find someone better. Trust me.

skiing is offline Associate Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    From a woman's point of view....she sounds shallow and self-centered. She obviously does not love you or you bank account wouldn't be the issue. Canx the **** cell phone and spend that money on protein. Train hard, look good, find a new girl and put her behind you.

Success is the best revenge!
    well said. Always need a womans point of view. She isnt worth it. You may not see it now being in the situation. Time will open your eyes and understanding. You will get over her it may be hard but rely on your friends at this time they will be important. If it is really bad go to the doctor. I would take anti depressants and do counceling if it is needed. You are young and you will rebound. this is a growing experience stay strong brother. and ski a great winter. I

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Well of course.....I'm ALWAYS right .

I went through a bad break up a while back. It was hard. I didn't think I was gonna come back from it. We trained together, he was my best friend, he was pretty much my entire world. Because of political military BS I had to stop hanging out with most of my peers because it could cause us both problems.....I didn't mind because I was soooo happy with this guy...but that meant I lost a lot of my "friends.

But he wasn't the person I thought he was. Now he's back with his fat, ugly ex girlfriend. My revenge .... I look better than ever and he's stuck with her! And I met a man that is 1000 times more of a man than he will ever be.

Hang in there and stick with the path. You will bounce back.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro, I am exactly thirty years older than you and I have been through some bad break ups is my time believe me. The best cure is to find a women that likes you for you and not what you have or can give her. Oh, and being good in the sack helps as well. You will look back in a few years and wonder why you everr let this bitch get you down. Go get some of your best buddies and have a night on the town.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member

I just cant believe you let a girl choke the life out of you for 3 years!

jesus man! go sleep with all her friends!

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer

I just cant believe you let a girl choke the life out of you for 3 years!

jesus man! go sleep with all her friends!
    Shallow but sound advice, sounds good to me

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes new pussy is in order!!!!!!!! New pussy allways makes Old pussy Obsolete...

Tristan Matthews is offline New Member
    Keep busy and start talking to new girls.....ive also found that looking up that girl you always thought about but never did anything about when you were with your girl will help you move on.....take your miond of that ****....catch the next bus..

i finally started to move on... i can eat now, sleep, and workout. i'm not working out like crazy and not on juice but still i feel better. thanks for all your support...

mehungry is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    also go screw one of her best friends or one of her close relatives (sister, mother, aunt, etc..) you get the piture.
    HAHAHA I did that same thing to my ex...cousins are Great

Anteros is offline Associate Member
    Almost everyones been in this position man, and although u may think ur situations different, so does everyone else, take the advice all the good bros are giving, go about ur life and work on bettering urself, thats what matters. TONS of girls out there....ur hearts gonna take time to heal obviously, just make sure ure heads on straight, and itll make the healing a lot easier.

oh and btw, u said u took juice for like 2 months, dont forget the PCT !

call up ur friends, go enjoy life, plenty of fun to be had at 19, stay determined, ambitious and achieve ur every goal, ull get the last laugh...stay safe

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    It is normal at your age and your first real love to feel this way. She said you always cry & immature well now is the time to prove her wrong! Be nice and tell her thanks for all the good times and wish her all the best. Do not badger her. Get back into the gym and take your emotions on the iron. Trust me it will pass in time and that time is up to you and believe me $$$ means nothing if the guy ends up being a jerk or treats her badly. There's more fish in the sea than one,good luck and welcome.
    ^^^^^^ good advice

DirtyJerzy is offline New Member
    Yo Brother remeber one thing you can not change people? I know it sucks saying it but its the truth. If you treated her right and she ****ed you **** her. Go find someone else. Her lose you know, been through the same **** I was depressed for a while. Move on and do better **** for yourself and it will come together.

Thread Information