mrgoodbar is offline New Member

2nd cycle (test e/EQ/dbol)... help me perfect it

First of all, I'll get this outta the way:
    23 years old, 5'10, 170 lbs, average BF (not sure exact %, but i'm pretty lean)
    been working out since HS on and off, but consistently (at least 3x/wk) for the last 2 years

I had great results from my first cycle (ran it approx. 12 weeks, last apr/may/june): test prop and tren ... went from about 160 to 188... loved it. Unfortunately, I started PCT just in time to graduate college, go through drama with a girl, and deal with the harsh reality of trying to support myself in the real world and get a job. I think the combination of the chlomid and my personal life caused me to be depressed for a few months... my training suffered severely and I dropped back to my original weight (and less) of 160. Got back on pace in the fall and have been hitting the gym hard since... back up to 170 on a good day and getting ready to start my 2nd cycle. I want to get bigger than before (I'm thinking in the 190-195 range) and hopefully end up at 185 after PCT. I have learned much since my first cycle and i have a better idea of how to improve my diet and proper training techniques.
    Here's my plan for my 2nd cycle:

15 wk cycle:
    13 wks test-e 500 mg/wk
    12 wks EQ 400 mg/wk
    1st 5 wks dbol 30mg/ED (leftover from previous cycle)
    Nolva 10mg/ED
    Arimidex .25mg/ED ---> can i do .5 mg EOD instead, my friend tells me the dropper makes it difficult to measure precise amounts <1mL ??
    standard chlomid/nolva PCT

I am considering also either test prop the last 2 weeks or winny the last 5 wks... good/bad? Also, should i up the dosages on the test or EQ?

I am also planning on taking vitamins (b-12,b-5,b-6) though I am having trouble narrowing down optimal dosages to help maximize my cycle... any reccomendations re: the use of these vitamins? I have one-a-days multivitamins and a b-complex (OTC) , though from what i have read, these are relatively useless (??). What suggestions are there for adding vitamins to my cycle?

also, what other suggestions do you have for keeping more of my gains (other than obviously not getting depressed like before... that shouldn't be a problem as I am settled in and in a much better mental state)??

hopefully that was a good first post (albeit a long one)... Thanks in advance for your help guys!!
    Last edited by mrgoodbar; 01-28-2005 at 02:54 PM.

holy **** it finally worked.... i have been trying to post this for 2 days in the STEROID QUESTIONS forum... but it would never go through... **** i'm glad it finally worked somewhere...

hopefully this sub forum will be as good

bitta is offline Associate Member
    ill be the first to tell you what everyone else will tell you....your too young and too un-trained to be running juice.

ok... what if i wasn't too young and untrained...

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar
    ok... what if i wasn't too young and untrained...
    Welcome to AR. Looks like you've done some homework, the cycle doesn't look too bad - you'll get better feedback in the steroid forum, though, bro.

Thread Information