viking_warrior_2k is offline Junior Member

Newbie w/ photo, seeking feedback, etc.

I posted here over 2 years ago and got side-tracked. I'm about to start my first real cycle and just wanted other members to rate my pic as a natural, and if you think I have the guns to be anything special on juice. Current stats: 5'11", 260 lb., 18 1/2" arms (pumped - see photo), chest @48-49", calves 18 1/2+", waist - in need of shrinkage! Thinking of doing winnie-deca based cycle for first cycle, maily to lose fat for the spring-time, then might consider a more serious cycle.

I've always had baby-fat, but have a good size and skeletal structure for muscle building and power-lifting. Just trying to get going before life gets away from me! I have been working out over the past couple of years since I posted here last. Any fellow bb's in the mid-to-mid-south Georgia area?

Hey, how about polling / rating this thread based on my natural arm development? Would be appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie w/ photo, seeking feedback, etc.-511-260lb-drug-free.jpeg  

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back VW. No one can call you a post whore....lol

**** the pic...

S**t, that pic didn't come up nearly as large as it was supposed to. Hopefully soon I'll have some pics as I begin this cycle (before, during, after). I want to keep track of my progress, diet, etc., and let everyone here see my progress, and I also want everyone's feedback. Keep coming back, as I should start my cycle either this weekend or the next. Thanks.

I just noticed if you click on the pic, it will enlarge for better viewing. Ya'll take a look and let me know what you think of my natural guns before I hit my first cycle.

Kodo is offline New Member
    LOL

Arms look jacked for natural bro. you got a big THICK nice base to work w/

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Glad you started to post! Your arms look great...but remember its Bodybuilding not Armbuilding...now lets see the wheels!

Rocket

Thanks for the compliments. The only juice I've ever done was 10mL of Cypianate 2 years ago, and I didn't even use it right, so the effects were hardly noticeable, if at all. So, I'm not bull-sittin' and feel honest in saying my guns are natural. I'm naturaly athletic. In high school, I weighed 200 lbs my senior year and could run the 40 yard dash in 4.7 sec. Not bad for a white guy that's 5'11 with relatively stocky build, eh?

My mid-section is my biggest problem. My legs are fairly large - about 27 to 28 inches at the mid-part of my thighs. My mid-section and back / lower back are very strong. Even as a natural, I squat reps with 4+ plates on each side. Just gotta shrink my waist, though.

Diet is probably my biggest obstacle. I'm trying to gain knowledge from everywhere I can, but there's so may ways to do it, or so it seems. I'll probably never enter a contest, though if I had chosen to be a juicer earlier on in life then I know I could have been a great professional bodybuilder because of my natural build and size. However, I'm a professional musician with a day job and simply want to look my best without looking freaky big. Hey, I'm 32 years old! Hope that doesn't disappoint all you freaks or freak-wanna-be's out there.

I'll try to post some good pics soon of my legs and back. The first photo here was taken with my camera phone that you can see me holding. Be patient, other pics coming. Thanks all!

Few more pics...

Here's a few more misc. pics I took with my phone-cam. Gives a good idea of my natural size. 5'11", 260, thick upper body. Good natural size, I think. (gotta lose the gut) Keep in mind, I'm 32 years old, so I've got some of that natural thickness that comes over time. You older guys know what I'm talking about..., skinny kids in high school that fill-out when they get older, etc.

I've been working out for 2 years straight now, eating well and not drinking much, and I don't smoke anything. Wish I could show some pics of my dad when he was in his early 20's - a natural athlete. I've definitely got some good size and genetics to work with. Back when I was in college, I had a former Mr. Georgia offer to train me in either power-lifting or bodybuilding, so obviously he saw something in me. Always wish I'd taken him up on that offer. Oh well, no regrets.

Wish I had some workout partners. Sucks being in a small town and wanting to find an intense training partner. Can't wait to try my first cycle. I'll be sure to post more pics as I get 'em. I like feedback, so anyone wanting to keep watch of my progress, feel free to lets chat it up. I'll take all the help I can get. Thanks all...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie w/ photo, seeking feedback, etc.-drugfree2.jpg   Newbie w/ photo, seeking feedback, etc.-drugfree3.jpg   Newbie w/ photo, seeking feedback, etc.-drugfree4.jpg   Newbie w/ photo, seeking feedback, etc.-drugfree5.jpg  

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    add some juice and lets watch you get buff!! and then take a cutting cycle so you can be ripped!! welcome to the art of juicing!!!!!!!

whats ur cycle look like bro??

I'm getting @ 12wk+ supply of winstrol depot, thought about adding some clen . Was going to get some para but supplier recommended against it. I took his word for it. Any advice greatly appreciated. I'm no stranger to the gym, but totally new to cycles.

I don't want to get super cut just yet. I've been bulking and getting my strength up naturally for the past 2 1/2 years, and now I want to ease into this thing, as I've never done a serious cycle. I guess winni depot being one of the better choices for a starter, that's simply the direction I've gone for now. But honestly, I still need some more feedback.

well if u ask any bro on this board first thing ur missin is test...gotta have some kinda test...winni only cycles are bad...also running winni for 12 weeks is too long...try like 6-8 weeks

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Vik, have you given any thought to cutting prior to doing a cycle? From the looks of it you've a good base....how much you think you'll need to lose to get cut up decent? I'm just picking a number out of the air but you look as though you're sitting somewhere around 25-30% BF,of course I could be way off bro so don't take it to heart. You and I are about the same size.....I dropped from 268 down to 214 then settled at 240....which I'm currently trying to cut down again.

Hey guys, I'm all ears. I'm currently 260lb. BF% is probably close, Jug... I would guess around 23-24%. I'm strong has hell naturally and pretty thick, so I don't necessarily care to blow up or get more strength.

I'm hoping to steadily increase strength while losing fat. It doesn't have to be overnight, because I'm in this for the long haul. I would even appreciate suggestions for maybe the first 3 or 4 successive cycles.

Any suggestions based on what I've just inquired? My supplier is not local, so I have to let him know a couple of weeks in advance. The winnie is already on the way. Like I said guys, I'm a juice virgin. I'll hold off on the winnie if you guys think I should stack it with something else. Thanks for all your input...

BIGp4 is offline Associate Member
    stack with some test

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Welcome...

zuke is offline Member
    i'm a big fan of test and eq...

make sure you have your pct gear before you start... i messed that one up once

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome aboard, bro - check out the diet forum, and getcha a good cutting diet dialed in. Good luck bro.

Thanks for the input, guys. I'm working on tuning-in my diet now. I've been researching the diet section of this site, as well as other sites. I weighed in at 262lb last night, but honest to goodness, if my bodyfat % is above %23, I'd be surprised. I'm excited about shredding the fat and getting into my first cycle. I'm a big boy naturally and am excited about showing off.

On a side note, I had a hell of a chest workout yesterday. For the first time since I can remember, I gave out of gas on my last set of flat bench (305lb for reps), but I was able to keep the weight from coming back down and was able to continue pushing the weight up with an f**kin' intense effort without my tris burning out. I'm really stoked about it, because it not only shows me that my tris and chest are getting stronger and more adaptive to the "shock" of that last rep on my last set, but my tris and chest are on an equal level of resistance. That may not be a big deal to some, but when you realize that your body can handle 305lb on the bench after being completely burned by the previous sets, well, I'm **** excited that I was able to muster the mental effort to push out that last rep after it got stuck in half-way up. Let's hear it for mental toughness!

Forgot to mention... I live in bum-f***-egypt (small town), so I train alone. That's why I was so stoked about getting out that last rep that I normally let the safety pegs catch. The good thing about training alone is that you are forced to use proper form and you MUST control the weight. Sure, I could make quicker gains with a partner, but if you can push yourself to the limits while keeping everything in check without hurting yourself, in my opinion you're doing well. My chest has always been my weaker body part, thus the excitement in the previous post.

Thread Information