Thread: Newbie

Mrcali3138 is offline New Member

Hey all my name is Chris and I am brand new to this board and to the world of performancde enhancing products. im currently 6'3 228-235 and a lil a bit on the chubby side (lol) but i usually can shed or gain weight really easly with a lil excerise and a decent diet. I seem to always gain a large amount of strength when i work out hard but noting you can really see. I was wondeing can somone out together the best package i could use. im not looking to inject myself (I hate giving blood, meaning me and needles dont get along) and im not lookin to be HUGE, just BIG and more defined. Any and all help would be much loved and also if you guys could throw down some prices next to all i will need and a place to buy. one last thing a descrption of the item and what it does would be awesome.

Chris

I know it sounds like i am asking for alot, i just think you guys knwo what u are talking about and right now with work and finishing my lasst semester of college and trying to hit the gym as much as possible reseach is just not easy. I would love any and all help i could!!!!

one Last thing do most all of these products speed up the fat burning process with a good diet and cardio. and last of all Im heading to vegas in Late APRIL any chance i could see some major change

t-money is offline Member
    Welcome.

If you are not ready for needles, you aren't ready for steroids . Orals will eat your inside up and you will lose most of the "gains" you get as soon as you stop using them unless you have an injectible as a base.

If you get strong easily and can control your body weight/fat, just stick with a strict diet and workout like an animal. Make sure you get complex carbs and plenty of protein.

If you want to get more shredded, go to a nutrition store and pick up some thermogenics/fat burners.

Good luck and have fun in Vegas.

T

Mrcali3138 is offline New Member
    T-money i see u have more experience than me, but i find your statment about oral to be wrong. Many people have very good things to say about them. I am the kind of guy who needs a bost to totally get me going. I have been wanting to try for a year or so, just dont know were to start. Im not looking to stay on them forever, and if they show good results i could be inclined to get on the needle.

t-money is offline Member
    There are guys that have good things to say about oral only cycles. I am just saying that in the long run, you will have higher quality results if you have an injectable as a base. A LOW dose LONG DURATION cycle of dbol has done good things for some people.

Personally, I have done a dbol only cycle and it was great while I was on it, but as soon as I stopped them, alll my weights came back down. I kept MAYBE 5lbs of what I gained.

In my opinion, you will see just as good and safer results if you stick to a diet plan and proper supplementation, instead of just trying to pop some pills. I know it is tempting, but steroids are not magic and not always the answer to attaining your goals.

T

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Chris, Welcome to AR. Get a few Years of soild training under your belt before thinking of going to the dark side. You may be suprised how well you can do on your own if you jyst stick with it!

Rocket

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    Welcome.

If you are not ready for needles, you aren't ready for steroids . Orals will eat your inside up and you will lose most of the "gains" you get as soon as you stop using them unless you have an injectible as a base.

If you get strong easily and can control your body weight/fat, just stick with a strict diet and workout like an animal. Make sure you get complex carbs and plenty of protein.

If you want to get more shredded, go to a nutrition store and pick up some thermogenics/fat burners.

T
    agreed

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    Welcome.

Good luck and have fun in Vegas.

T

Good call... I agree.

But welcome to AR.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Welcome...

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrcali3138
    also if you guys could throw down some prices next to all i will need and a place to buy. one last thing a descrption of the item and what it does would be awesome.
    Welcome, bro. The very first thing you should read is the board rules: http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=53457

Again, welcome aboard.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    welcome

Thread Information