Trackman 37 is offline Junior Member

Newbie seeking help

Gentlemen,

I am 37 years old and have been weight training naturally for 20 years but am new to the world of AS and seeking some answers.
    My brief history- I think I ended up a bit ahead of the curve by accident when it comes to training programs. About 15 years ago I couldn't keep up with the routines the books and magazines at the time were touting.
    IE 12-15 sets of 8-12 reps per body part twice a week. I made my best gains using 6-8 sets of 4-8 reps while trying to go all out on each set and increasing the load as much as I could. At the time I thought I may have been a wuss because trying to do the set and reps schemes that were in vogue burned me out in about 2 weeks time I just couldn't handle it. At any rate it seems the trend now is towards fewer sets and reps with heavier weights.
    I made slow but steady progress up until the past two years when I have seemingly hit a wall no matter what I try. I am involved in the horse racing industry and have access to Equipoise and Winstrol -V. I have no sources for anything else and really don't want to deal in the black market at this point anyway.
    I'm trying to put together my first cycle and am considering the following and would like input from experienced AS users.
    12 week cycle
    Week 1-6 Equipoise 400 mg per week
    Week 7-12 Equipoise 400 mg per week Winstrol V 100mg EOD

My goal for the cycle is to add between 5 and 10 pounds of solid muscle and to push through the sticking points I've run up against over the past several years.
    The only supplements I've used for the past several years are a daily multi-vitamin, Glucosamine for sore knees and elbows, creatine and protein powder.
    I think my vitals are pretty good for being all natural so far but they probably won't impress experienced AS users.
    I'm 5'8" 178 pounds
    Chest 45 inches Biceps 17 1/2 inches waist 32 inches thighs 24 inches
    Max current lifts Bench 375, incline bench 305, close grip 285, dips 180 added, press behind neck 230, barbell curl 190

Sorry this post was so long guys but any ideas or info you can give to help me out would be appreciated. I think I'm pretty knowledgable about weight training my body but am clueless when it comes to cycling. Thanks.

You should be able to gain 5-10 pounds easily with that stack. I would run the EQ a few weeks longer though. Not the best cycle, but it will work.

What about PCT? Do you have all that sorted out as I don't see it mentioned anywhere in your post?

And another thing- At that age, you'll more than likely have problems down below without test. So if you're sexually active in anyway now, chances are you won't be during that cycle.

c5529 is offline Member
    good thoughts from young slug11.....Yes, you will put 5 -10 on with that cycle, if you're eating and training well....I know you don't want to get into the black market, but you're already doing something illegal with the EQ and Winny....IMO, for your first cycle, I would recommend a Test cycle.....but that's just my opinion.....You definitely need to research some anti e's and a good PCT..Good luck.

Yep, try as hard as possible to find some test you'll thank yourself later.

When I said to extend the EQ, nevermind that I misread. 12 weeks is fine.
    And take the Winstrol everyday not every other.

Trackman 37 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks, for your input guys. I was under the impression that both Equipoise and Winstrol in those doses wouldn't cause many noticeable side effects. I'll have to do some more research because I can't go 12 weeks without getting any.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck Trackman, and welcome aboard. There is plenty of knowledge on this board to help you reach your goals. Best of luck, brother.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    welcome

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Welcome...

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Bro! Remember - Read=Learn

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Welcome.

Thread Information