Thread: New member

buffboyoit80 is offline New Member

Newbie needs help..........PLEASE

Wassup. Just turned 25 and have been lifting for about 2 years and have maxed at a weak 154 lbs. I used to run a lot but have cut back on that and have also increased protein decreased fat and sugar and still no results. So I have decided to try my first cycle starting the end of march. Somebody recommended stacking Dianabol 15-20 mg/day, Deca 250-400 mg/week, and Sustanon 250-350 mg/week, using in conjunction with Nolvadex and following the cycle with HCG . The fact sheet listed most of the gear to be manufactured by British Dragon but obviously you can't believe everything you read. I know you're not supposed to ask supplier questions on the open forum but I was just wondering if maybe anybody here could check out the site and tell me if it's a scam. I'm getting ready to go on externship the middle of June and wanted to be done with the cycle by then. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanx

********* editted by bdtr
    Last edited by buffboyoit80; 03-11-2005 at 05:49 PM.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! Sounds like you are eating right, but are you eating enough? As for your supplier question have you tried the search buttom?

djgoodspeed is offline Junior Member
    Welcome. Remember no naming sources ever. Relax, read, learn and make some friends.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome, bro. Careful talking about sources. Be safe, bro.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Welcome to the forums, please read the rules however. We do not allow talk about sources on the open forum, I took the liberty of editting it out of your post. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    welcome. sounds like you need to wait on the steroids . you can gain weight natty. eat eat eat. increase you calories. eat like 4,000 to 5,000 a day and you will grow.

I tried a really high calorie diet once that I got out of a fitness magazine that was like 3,800 cals a day, mainly protein, and all it did was make me tired all the time so I didn't wanna work out. I've also tried supplement after supplement like andro, protein shakes, boron, tribbulus, glutamine, creatine and like a thousand others with no results. Also, between working full time and taking 18 credits a term it's kinda hard to eat a lot of calories. Normally I eat about 2,500 a day. Right now I'm 6% bf and when I increased my cal intake before it made my bf shoot to 9% in about 2 months. I've also read as much as I can on this site and was wondering why it's so important to have a good base before starting a cycle. Does the risk of side effects increase with lack of a good base? Do you not good the desired results if you don't have a good base? Just wondering. Thanks for all of your input guys. I'll try increasing my cal intake to about 3,500 a day and see if I get any results with that.

By the way, thanks bdtr for editing that out. That was a stupid thing on my part

jbol is offline Senior Member
    welcome.......

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Welcome...

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    welcome to AR bro

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome

Thread Information