Capo is offline New Member

Question rookie needing help

I'm a 30 yr old guy for the last week or so I have been thinking about weight training with the use of roids. but not sure what to use i have researching about them. i was told d-ball but once you are done with the cycle u tend to lose the weight. i was looking for some thing for mass but do not lose most of the weight when done with the cycle. i think i could be a monster. need help thou so plz help me out to get on the right foot
    Last edited by Capo; 02-22-2005 at 11:21 AM.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capo
    I'm a 30 yr old guy for the last couple of week i have been thinking about using roids. Well the problem is I'm new to the concept of them. Im over weight but big boned. i want something that will keep my gain when done doing a cycle. well at least most of the weight.. so please help i havent really started to weight train also does that matter should i start to lift and wait a while then take them..
    You should have a minimum of a couple years of training under your belt IMO.

My suggestion would be to start training and get an effective diet in the works.

Stick around and read until your eyeballs fall out. There is a ton of info here on these very subjects.

Steriods are not a miracle drug.

Welcome to the board.

D

Capo is offline New Member
    cool thanks so i take it diet is an important part i know protein intake plays a major roll..

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    You should have a minimum of a couple years of training under your belt IMO.

My suggestion would be to start training and get an effective diet in the works.

Stick around and read until your eyeballs fall out. There is a ton of info here on these very subjects.

Steriods are not a miracle drug.

Could not have said it better my self....Welcome to the Board, do a little reading and I believe you will learn a lot!

Mighty is offline Junior Member
    I haven't used any AS yet, and workout side by side with my friend who does use them (somewhat unknowledgably) , and I have slowly but surely passed him up in many areas
    I would say, that Steroids are helpful indeed, if used correctly. I look forward to when I get around to using them.
    Welcome to the board!

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capo
    cool thanks so i take it diet is an important part i know protein intake plays a major roll..

Stick around.

Lots of great info on this site.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    welcome

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    welcome bro listen to DIESEL He knows what he's talkin about

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the board bro, remember to read all the educational threads and do tons of research. I agree w/ deisel that you should get some good training experience under your belt before you decide to use juice.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome aboard, bro. I recommend the diet forum.

Capricorn is offline New Member

Some Advice from new member / NOVICE

I just want to say that you should take the time and read through this site, and specifically the educational threads....all the basic information will be there...

I am busy with my 1st cycle as well.....I am only using Test. Enanthate , and not stacking at all with another steroid .....the reason being....I have to know what my side -effects will be on Test. alone....otherwise , if I stack it with another AS....I will not know which one is causing specific side-effect(s)...

The above is advice given and researched on this site....and even if I do not gain as much as I would like on my first cycle, I can always improve on my second one, keeping in mind that I have to research my second cycle as well, know what I want to achieve and then ask more qeustions from the Pro's on this site...they will then be able to guide you in the best direction...

This is strictly my own opinion....but I believe I will not wake up tommorrow to regret my first cycle nor have sudden serious side-effect that I did not expect...and say.....' But I did not know !'....make it you business to know before you choose / decide..

Best of Luck!

Thread Information