finalzero is offline New Member

Just saying hi from the other side of the pond..

Hi all, great site (lots of useful info) and great forum - always nice to get a picture of what the US athletes are up to... very different attitudes in the UK, I would say we are probably 5 to 10 years behind in terms of bodybuilding compared to the US.

I am still new to this whole thing, started body building 4.5 years ago after an injury during a cage fight left me out of action for a year, I decided I didn't want to fight anymore as those injuries start to add up!

Started clean, got a really good experienced training partner who was a number of years older than me, advised me not to do steds for at least a year so I just trained hard for 1.5 years and got to 182 lbs natural and then I hit a very strick routine:

12 250mg shots of Pakistani sustanon every 7 to 10 days (yes quite a low dose but it meant I had longer term effects from the stuff and it worked for me)
    On the 7 week I started 200mg shots of British Dragon Enanthate (10ml bottle) every 5 days in conjunction with the sust, did that for 10 shots and on the 8th started Anabol (6 tablets a day) for four weeks to come off.

By this stage I had added another 14 lbs to my weight but I stayed ripped and didn't get any of the side affects I got told about so lucky me

Took 6 months out to train hard and get my diet rock solid, by this stage I was creeping up to 210 lbs but I got hit with a flu bug and this upset my weight and eating for a long time... recovered and did 8 weeks of Pakistani sust (250mg every 7 days) which helped to get give my training a kick start.

A 13 months later and I am onto my 3rd (and probably final cycle for a while) cycle:

8 x 250mg Pakistani Sust (every 7 days)
    4 week break
    7 x 250mg Oregon Sust (every odd week, 250mg enanthate every even week = 14 shots)
    6 tabs per day for 4 weeks Anabol
    Start Proviron shots on the 8th week of the course, 10 shots and the finish off with Nolvadex if required (didn't last time)

That should hopefully get my weight up to 215/225 lbs and I will be on my way to entering my first amateur competion

Cheers,

FZ

Not bad for someone who works full-time as well...

djgoodspeed is offline Junior Member
    Looking Good Bro! How tall are you? I would also look into PCT further for after, Better Safe than Sorry.
    Welcome to the site! Lots of good info here.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    welcome

****, thought I forgot to add something...

Thanks for the comments, I am 5 foot 10 inches (not sure what measurements you use in the US..)

Sorry, whats PST?

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    welcome mate!

Being a bit 'PHICK'... Post Cycle Therapy ... yeah I have a few ideas, what worked for me was getting off gradually and making sure I ate good as well.

I stuck to the natural things as much as possible, stuff like fruits, acidic things like lemon's and an old indian medicine that helps the fluid biles rebalance:

Day Time: Boil water, reduce heat and add cinimon sticks - reboil reducing down until liquid is red (also if you can grind up the cinimon sticks to powder form and make tea from this) - its a serious antioxident and also helps to revive the immune system - drink plenty of water as you dehydrate allot from this stuff.

Night: Boil Milk, add 1 egg whole, two table spoons of honey (1 if its too sweet) and half a teaspoon of ginger - this helps you sleep (a problem I had when coming off the first time, unable to sleep properly) and you will wake up feeling fresh.

And finally my number one natural steroid /remedy is Pure Ginseng in Royal Jelly - its hard to get this stuff so you need to go to a good chinese herb outlet who will usually supply this stuff or get it for you. Should come in a packet with 12 vials which you drink through a straw (small sted size vials) - I did a vial every second day for 3 months and it worked wonders, my natural test level went back to normal very quickly (but this could also be due to the fact that I don't get affected by steds as many other people do, but also due to the low doses) but also gave me a big jolt of strength and it stays in your blood for a while.

Ultimately it comes down to good food though, I have always been a strict eater when it comes to food and I believe in natural protiens as much as possible.

Cheers,

FZ

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    welcome bro.

1morerep is offline Associate Member
    welcome, u sound educated with both your cycle and diet.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    not to be a jerk but your cycle sucks. you need to be shooting the sus every other day. with no break. and if you want to do the enanthate with it that would be fine. it needs to be shot twice a week. also research pct on here. you need clomid when you come off!!!
    set your cycle up like this:
    1-12 sus. 1/4 of a cc every other day
    1-12 test enanthate 1 cc twice a week(you can mix it with the sus)
    Pct starting at week 14
    this will put you at about 750mg of test a week.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR! Thanks for the bio and the pics look great!

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking thick, bro. Welcome to AR - hope you stay a while.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Welcome...

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome

Thread Information