Thread: another newbie

mikeCbrooke is offline Junior Member

another newbie

Whats up all?
    I have been snoopin around this site for a few weeks now, wish I would have found it before I ever used gear, however, I have had some pretty good gains. Im one of those idiots that pretty mutch picked up a weight and started cycle at the same time.

Im recently out of the Army, so for the past 4 years i have been working out, but not for gains, mainly to stay fit and keep up in 10 mile runs, or humping a 90 lbs ruck sack for miles.

Im now 'back' in Iraq as a civilian security contractor. Pretty much have all the time in the world for bulking up. eating right is a little tricky, but I am keeping up, basiclly alot of meats, rice and pasta, almost without any flavoring! just trying to get the content!

I am currently running a Sus 250 only cycle. almost 3 weeks into it. I started at 169 lbs up to 176 in 2 weeks.....all lean as my body fat was and still is low, Im 5'11 tall.

Should have went natural for a while "I know".........and after reading all the info on this site.........Should be adding some Dbol , or Decca along with the SUS. dudes i work with that are using the same are not using nolva, or anything, info i have gotten from them is, at such a low dose you dont need it

Im only running 250 a week. X 10 weeks........didnt want to over do it on first cycle, planning for a bigger and better one next cycle. gear is pretty cheap here

anyway, great site..glad I found it!

Mike

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    welcome, enjoy AR !

mikeCbrooke is offline Junior Member
    oh yea, I was taking Nox2..........and havent stopped since i started cycle....should i stop it, or is it ok, to continue with it? thanks alot

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    I wouldnt bother with nox2 IMO. but what do I know. oh also, dont listen to your buddy's. listen to the knowledgeable bro's on here. they know their sh!t. my buddies are the same way and don't believe in PCT with anti-estrogens but i am going to laugh if they get gyno or something.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck, and welcome to AR, bro.

Welcome to AR.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Welcome...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome Bro...post up your questions in the appropriate forums and you'll be sure to get an answer

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Bro! Keep your head down!

Welcome

Thread Information