SensP is offline Associate Member

New member--1st cycle advice needed

1st time poster, longtime lurker.

First off, I just want to say thanks to everyone on these boards. I've learned a lot over the past few months.

Now, I know there's no "right" answer to my question, but I figured I'd throw it out there just to get the full range of opinions.

This will be my 1st cycle, and I want to gain the most using the least. In other words, I want to do a relatively low dose cycle for my first time, but I want to see 10-15 pounds of lean muscle mass by the end. As of right now I'm thinking about doing 300 mg Test En and 200 mg Deca per week for 10 weeks. I know that I should run the test higher than the deca because of potential libido problems with the deca. I think I've got all the info I need for now on PCT. I've ruled out taking 17 AA's for now. I'm not a big fan of needles, but I'm not too worried about it after reading a lot on how to inject from various users here and elsewhere.

BTW, I'm 24 yrs old, 5' 11", 175. Been working in the gym for a couple of years. Gains have really slowed down the past 6 months. I'm ready. I can feel it.

I'd appreciate any and all advice. Thanks, fellas (and ladies, if you're out there).
    Last edited by SensP; 03-30-2005 at 08:51 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    hay,,, welcome, this is the place to be,,, you may get more response for your question in the steroids forum, but bump up the deca to 3ml....week or more

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro I would drop the Deca for your first cycle. You will do ten pounds easy on straight test. I think you could probably do that without gear at all if you just start eating right.

SensP is offline Associate Member
    I get about 4k cals per day. Lots of tuna, eggs, red meat, chicken...shakes. I don't think diet is a problem. My gains have only slowed down a lot for about the past 6 months. No real changes in diet. Health is excellent. I feel good. I'm just ready to take it to that next level.

BTW, I did try to post this in the Steroid forum, but for some reason it didn't show up. Will try to repost it.

Thanks again, peeps.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the board. yeah all the stuff that u need to know about ur first cycle will be answered in that forum.. good luck

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome....

ditto to what the bros said

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome aboard, bro.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    hay,,, welcome, this is the place to be,,, you may get more response for your question in the steroids forum, but bump up the deca to 3ml....week or more
    S.P.G. read this before you post again. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=149705
    do not run the deca at 3ml a week and the test at 1ml. that is horrible advice.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    welcome

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    welcome bro

Thread Information