urbanite is offline Junior Member

noob with a purchasing concern...

first off hi everyone! i'm new to juice (virgin, actually) but not new to working out, of course. i've taken almost every narcotic drug in existance for the purpose of getting high (i say so not with pride, mind you) and figured steroids could not be as bad as most of those and at least it is for a good cause -- i'm a health nut now looking for anything to improve efficiency in training.

i am a compulsive buyer, and purchased my first cycle off the internet. i'm not a compulsieve user, fortunately, so I have done a lot of research in terms of steroids themselves and their effects, how to use them, etc, etc. (not coincidently i always did a lot a research before taking any illegal narcotic as well!) but it wasn't until tonight that i read about 'scammers' and the whole bit. then i started doing some heavy reading on detecting these b!tches and i honestly can't tell whether i've been scammed or not.

i haven't yet received my product, but will any day now. i ordered off of **Please dont name the steroid sites here** my question, if not obvious enough already, is if these guys are legit or not. i initiated contact with them and my reaction was that they appear to be foreign, in that their english is subpar enough to be cryptic. their mannerism was also odd being that they talked to me like i was a friend, and not a customer; at one point the one guy told me to "cool down bro, we've done this 100 times success" (note the questionable grammer in the end and the spin on the popular phrase "calm down.") for the curious minded i didn't consider myself to not be "cooled down" but apparently just asking questions can be offensive to these people.

anyways, i hope i can get some help, and the trust of the fellow board members! i desperately need some insider help!

thanks in advance,
    tony

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    welcome bro!

thanks! I did receive the goods, and according to every piece of information I have found on the internet, this stuff seems legit.

i ordered the Norma Deca , and all the signs of legit stuff seem to be apparent: longated line on character "E", date exp is stamped on, the "C" character in DECA is rotated, the time it was manufactured vs its experiation date are also in line (2 years), coloring seems to be good (although I suppose that is the easist part to fake.) I also ordered dianabol , and i actually found a great site that compares fake tablets to real ones, and mine definitely look like the real ones. i was a little dismayed, however, to find that the pills (nor the vial) came in the actual manufacturing box -- the vial was simply out of the box and the pills were shrink-wrapped. what does that mean? they said next time if i wanted the boxes that they could ship them, they were just concerned that they add to the packaging requirements and their "secret" is that they send through normal USPS mail using regular envelopes. so I don't know.

Can anyone tell me what I should expect when I first start taking this stuff? for once in my life I could be taking fake drugs and not even know it! obviously, muscle gain and fat loss are to be expected, but since I am working out 6 days a week and eating right, etc, etc, I will gain muscle and lose fat regardless. is there any particular "feeling" or side effect that is most common with the stuff I bought? unfortunately for me as well, I already have acne issues so it could be hard to determine if it gets worse if it is credited to the juice.

thanks!

lata

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the board!

yenstrol is offline Junior Member
    how long you runnin it?you just taking deca alone??

thanks for responding!

what do you mean by runnin it? how long I plan to take it? i plan to go on a 8 week cycle, and for 4 out of those 8 weeks i'm stackin it with Anabol (dianabol ). actually today i start! i'm not looking forward to sticking a f*cking needle in me, but oh well: "NO PAIN, NO GAIN!!"

if this stuff is good i'm ordering the rest of my supply. i hope this stuff is legit.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    are u just taking deca and anabol

yes, that's it. why? should i be combining it with anti-e's or something?

i'm open to suggestions! i'm learning as I go here...

actually there was this stuff i bought a year ago by Fizogen (legal stuff) called ON and OFF cycle. not sure if it worked, but I still have a full bottle of the OFF cycle, and plan to take that immediately after this cycle. it is supposed to be a non-androgenic anabolic recovery agent. whatever the hell that means.

i paid $250 for the ON / OFF cycle, so i hope to make some use out of it! (i think with the new laws even this stuff is illegal now -- not sure) sometimes i hate this ****ing country. too much hypocracy in our democracy.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    oh i was wondering bc deca without test going to make u have a limp noodle....and i would get some nolvadex go to http://anabolicreview-research.com/ for those products

Quote Originally Posted by keithquig
    oh i was wondering bc deca without test going to make u have a limp noodle....and i would get some nolvadex go to http://anabolicreview-research.com/ for those products
    what!?

oh shit are you kidding? since i order stuff from overseas, it could be a while before i receive any test, not to mention i still don't know if this place is legit!

but that makes me think, if my shit is limp, does that then mean i got good stuff? ...i think it is time to spend a little "quality" time with myself!

thanks for the help!

btw i clicked on that link which talks about Tamox 50 ML 20mg/ml. is this what you are talking about? if so, i'll order it now.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    welcome to AR

Thread Information