xxSmartyPantsxx is offline Junior Member

new member from seattle

hello, i'm not sure this is going to work as i'm not able to start a new thread in the other areas. i'm 36 yo and have been training about 10 years.

i'm 6'1'' and started at 155 lbs and i'm now at 185 lbs with a pretty low body fat % - perhaps about 12-14% (just guessing).

i've hit a plateau and i'm thinking about doing a VAR and PRIMO oral cycle.

first off, sorry about the screen name, but i've had it for a long time and it's easy for me to remember.

second, this is a long post, but i want you to know that i'm serious about getting all the good information i can get on this subject.

Does anyone have experience with anavar and primo? Can you tell me a bit about what i could expect for strength/size gains as a first time user (oral).

i've worked out for years and i'm at a plateau now. i've never taken the chemical route, but i read that anavar has very little if any side effects. can anyone attest to this? will any gains be kept after going off the cycle?
    i'm just checking for information from somone who has any experience with it. i want to get over my current flat-line status. i did the same with creatine a couple of years ago, and i've retained all gains it gave me. my diet seems fine, and i eat about five time/day.

i'm a hard gainer, initially weighed 155 lbs at 6'1'', and after ten years of consistent work - i'm now at 185 lbs with a pretty low body fat (never had it checked for actual %). I've consistently trained for several years and have made decent gains in the past. I have a good gym ethic and I stay on plan.

I've hit a plateau that I can't seem to get past with diet alone - I started eating like a bastard but then gained weight I didn't want to carry (around the midsection).

I prefer to keep lean if possible while doing an oral only cycle - I know this will be less effective, but it's not a concern.

My research to date suggests that a "stack" would be most beneficial. I've decided Anavar and Primobolan are the two I'd like to stack.

The reasons are because neither aromatize, and only one is 17-alpha alkylated. I've heard to never stack two 17-alpha orals at the same time due to liver toxicity.

Some of my findings:

even in a very high dosage, Anavar does not influence the body's own testosterone production. To make this clear: Oxandrolone does not suppress the body's own hormone production. The reason is that it does not have a negative feedback mechanism on the hypothalamohypophysial testicular axis, meaning that during the intake of Oxandrolone, unlike during the intake of most anabolic steroids , the testes signal the hypothalamus not to reduce or to stop the release of GnRH (gonadotropin releasing hormone) and LHRH (luteinizing hormon releasing hormone).

As with almost all oral steroids , Anavar is 17-alpha alkylated and thus liver toxic.

Primobolan tablets, have only a very small influence on the hypothalamuhypophysiat testicular axis so that the body's own testosterone production is only reduced when very high dosages are taken over a prolonged period of time.

The Primobolan acetate tablets are not 17-alpha alkylated and, during the first pass in the liver, a large part of the substance is destroyed and thus deactivated leaving only a much smaller quantity of the substance to get into the blood.

Since the Primobolan tablets are not 17-alpha alkylated but have a 17-beta hydroxy group they are almost non-toxic to the liver.

Some of my questions:

Is this a good stack?
    would a PCT plan be needed with these compounds?
    how long a cycle is recommended and what dosage?
    Are there DHT concerns - I think primo has some issues.
    Anything else you care to offer would be appreciated.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR! You should be able to find all the info here you need to make the right choice!

thanks for the encouragement. so far, i haven't seen any info regarding a var/primo stack (oral). i'll keep reading...

zuke is offline Member
    welcome to the site bro, nice to see some more peeps from the pnw

Welcome.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    welcome

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Welcome...

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Welcome.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to AR

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    welcome bro!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    welcome to AR

Thread Information