TimeToGetBig27 is offline Junior Member

Dieting and Training

I'm currently in high school, about 5'11 170lb's.. I currently only take "Whey massive gainer" protein, i am pretty committed to working out. My scedual is 4 days a week, Mon: Lats, Shoulders, Trpas. Tues: Bycepts, Trycepts. Thurs: Chest, Abs. Fri: Legs, and forearms. My goal is as much lean muscle gain and minor weight loss, or no weight loss with gains still.

I have been considering Testosterone Enanthate and trying to get as much information on it as possible, aswell as going on other suppliments such as creatine. I wanted to get some other people thoughts on Testosterone Enanthate for my body type. and a good diet that would help weight loss, or maintain my current weight with as much muscle gain as possible. Also if someone could give me a list of some foods that are low carb, high protein that would be recommended to eat daily.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    welcome to AR

Welcome!!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    welcome mate!

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    at your weight bro, I would rely heavily on diet rather than the AS. You have not reached your max potential to grow... Eat lots=get big. When big=test ent. P.S. AS will not help you with weight loss unless you are on a strict diet.

Thread Information