xtru1405x is offline New Member

Question I need everyones help on Gainign at least 20-40 lbs

I need some info on good weight gainers that work....and what other supplements to take with those weight gainers.....Any info would help.....

i'm 19 about 6'1 and i'm skinny as hell....168lbs i want to get up to atleast 200
    i started the gym about 2 weeks ago and i'm doing everything gret so far but i need info on how to put on some pounds....Please somepne HELP..Thanx

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Try the workout and diet forums here.

~SC~

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    eat............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

xtru1405x is offline New Member
    i eat alot of meat,Pasta, & fish.....but i just dont seem to put on any pounds what can i take.?

take your vitamins and say your prayers brother...lol... naw, just skip the pasta, up the protein to 1 gram per pound of bodyweight and lift with a low rep range (3-6 reps)and heavy weight...always remember to at least attempt to up the weights you're lifting once every month or two

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    its not goin to happen over night... keep trainin hard, but also check out the workout forums and diet..

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    OK bro !! if your serious then listen to what i have to say if u just started at the gym you need to work out for a good month or 2 before your body will reach its plateau so you should be gaining strength and while you start i suggest you take creatine and eat like a mother ****er one this is done ! try a cycle dont go crazy something small like deca 200 mg and test 400 mg all together you should gain 40 pounds as long as your eating right and you should do it in a period of 4 months if you do it right and that is only cuase right now if you dont work out as much you should pack on some muscle while you work out now and then take creatine which will get you stronger and bigger easilier and when your done with that take your cycle and thats where the fun begins !WELCOME TO ANABOLICS MY FRIEND!! if you have any questions ask me or the other whatever thousand people are in this forum AND DO RESEARCH !! cuase im 19 too and im 5'7 and 3/4 and im 198 pounds and im only around 12% body fat so i know how it feels to be 168 !! so read this wonderfull website and make your decision!!

Your only 19, it takes time. It will come.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Welcome.

trippyx is offline Junior Member
    dude im 6'4 and used to weigh around 165-170 when i graduated HS. I am now 225lbs. What you gotta do is work out consistenly and keep reps around 6-8 with as much heavy weights as you can. eat protein at about 1-1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight. try to eat as much natural protein as possible and supplement the rest with protein shakes. proper eating will do much more for you at this point than all the creatine in the world. you need to build a solid foundation before even thinking about anabolics. dont worry about that until a year or two from now. keep your calories above 3000-3500 and protein above 200 grams per day and you will notice a difference in about 3 months, guaranteed. PM me if you have any questions.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    welcome to AR

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by pyschomab
    OK bro !! if your serious then listen to what i have to say if u just started at the gym you need to work out for a good month or 2 before your body will reach its plateau so you should be gaining strength and while you start i suggest you take creatine and eat like a mother ****er one this is done ! try a cycle dont go crazy something small like deca 200 mg and test 400 mg all together you should gain 40 pounds as long as your eating right and you should do it in a period of 4 months if you do it right and that is only cuase right now if you dont work out as much you should pack on some muscle while you work out now and then take creatine which will get you stronger and bigger easilier and when your done with that take your cycle and thats where the fun begins !WELCOME TO ANABOLICS MY FRIEND!! if you have any questions ask me or the other whatever thousand people are in this forum AND DO RESEARCH !! cuase im 19 too and im 5'7 and 3/4 and im 198 pounds and im only around 12% body fat so i know how it feels to be 168 !! so read this wonderfull website and make your decision!!

why are you even recomending a cycle?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    welcome to AR

Thread Information