seth ova hea is offline New Member

gettin ready to start eq cycle.........

i just did 4 weeks of test. i put on about 5 lbs. now im gunna do 8 weeks of eq. tha thing is its a 50ml bottle, kind of small. i was gunna do 1 ml every monday. i see guys doin 500ml a week. my needle has 3 ml. so now i am lost. lookin at tha 50ml and thinkin about 500ml, thats like alot of eq, id be dead after 2 weeks. so how much is good per week? after work out i have l-glutamine/creatine. or pct as its called

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seth ova hea
    i just did 4 weeks of test. i put on about 5 lbs. now im gunna do 8 weeks of eq. tha thing is its a 50ml bottle, kind of small. i was gunna do 1 ml every monday. i see guys doin 500ml a week. my needle has 3 ml. so now i am lost. lookin at tha 50ml and thinkin about 500ml, thats like alot of eq, id be dead after 2 weeks. so how much is good per week? after work out i have l-glutamine/creatine. or pct as its called

you should NOT be doing steroids .........you have no idea what you are doing bro........

4 weeks of test???? 8 weeks of eq only??? guys doing 500ml a week??!?!?!?! glutamine creatine as your PCT????

dont poke....you seriously need to research more before you hurt yourself

how old are you??? whats your weight, height???? how long have you been working out?????

almost 29, 160,5-11, a few months, im pretty cut. i felt fine the past month. im not lookin to load a hole bunch of crap into me. just tryin to gain about 10 pounds or so. i only had a small amount of test that lasted about 4-6 weeks. i use the glut/creatnie as a recoveryish drink. im not gettin all that deca and everything else you guys use. i dont wanan go from 160lbs to 250lbs overnight. i just wanted to know how much eq was good to start with since i got a 50ml bottle inexchange for 10lbs of steak.
    Last edited by seth ova hea; 05-16-2005 at 03:48 AM.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seth ova hea
    almost 29, 160,5-11, a few months, im pretty cut. i felt fine the past month. im not lookin to load a hole bunch of crap into me. just tryin to gain about 10 pounds or so. i only had a small amount of test that lasted about 4-6 weeks. i use the glut/creatnie as a recoveryish drink. im not gettin all that deca and everything else you guys use. i dont wanan go from 160lbs to 250lbs overnight. i just wanted to know how much eq was good to start with since i got a 50ml bottle inexchange for 10lbs of steak.

at your height and weight, you dont need to be doing steroids ......

if you only want 10 lbs start eating..........your diet is obviously off....and dont say that you eat everything in sight and you still dont grow because that is bs......

traded for 10 lbs of steak?? i'll take 10lbs of steak over bottle of eq any day......

eq is not what your looking for.........lots of carbs, protein, and good fats is what you ARE looking for however

well ive been the same weight since high school. 150-160 range. i dont have the best diet. i work with steak all day so i get tired of eating it and lookin at it. im just too dam skinny. you would laugh if you saw my french fry lookin arms. i want them to look like bowling pins..sort of..so whats wrong with the glutamine/creatine mix if anything?

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    bro 50mls of EQ can either be 50mg/ml or up to 400mg/ml, so if all you know is that you have 50ml's then you better start reading and stop injecting, at 28 i would expect you to be a little more mature about a serious subject like this.

-Tose

getjacked123 is offline New Member
    There is nothing wrong with taking in about 5g glutamine along with 5-7grams creatine post WORKOUT,but PCT is something totally different.

hey tose22 what does age have to do with it? what if i was 88?? then would i be mature about it? i actually looked up conversion tables for that caus ei cant do shoe numbe things. getjacked i usually do a "heaping teaspoon of creatine/glut, and maybe 12 ounces of gatorade after workout. feels good to me. i love me some gateorade

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    welcome to AR!!!!

Thread Information