Thread: Hello All!

slabbius is offline New Member

Question Hello All!

Hey all. I am in the middle of a training program (diet and excercise) I am considering going onto a 12 week cycle and I am not too sure what to do/use/etc. I eat my carbs and protein in the morning AFTER my excersise since I have been consistently told it is best to work out on an empty stomach. I am currently Taking NO2, Creatine and Whey Protein drinks, CO-Q-10, Hydroxycut and I am prescribed Klonopins for anti-anxiety. I was wondering if someone could kindly help me out. I am not looking for some huge muscles I just want to add a little more mass within the next 12 weeks or so. I train upper body on day one, cardio day 2, lower body day 3, cardio day 4, upper body day 5, cardio day 6 and I rest on the 7th day. I am currently 238 lbs and I had started at 261 on March 25th, 2005. My goal is around 220lbs but with a nice defined body. I try to get at least 200 situps each lower body workout and I also try to do that another 2 times a week. Can someone help me out? I would like some advice for a good cycle to go on/use whatever terminology you may use, that would provide nice results in approx 12 weeks or so. I know that results are night overnight but going from 261lbs to 238lbs in 6 weeks isn't too bad, right? Someone kindly please help.

clhp20 is offline Member
    Only cardio is good to do on an empty stomach, as it forces the body to use fat as energy. And secondly... No one is going to help you. You need to research. and find a plan of attack that is right for you. Then present it to us, and we will more then happy to help you out...

Research !!!!

Ok, sounds fair enough. I'll figure out my plan. Then come back for help with my plan.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome, visit the workout forum, and lifting technique forum. read up and u'll learn alot.

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    welcome, visit the workout forum, and lifting technique forum. read up and u'll learn alot.
    The first place that you should go to is the steroid profiles, look up Test E, Then go to the Diet forum and see how your diet stacks up with some of the guys here. You will also need to look up PCT, post cycle therapy . This is an essential part of the plan. Without proper PCT, you won't keep alot of your gains,if any, and you won't be able to fukc for awhile.. Not to mention depression...

Just research brotha..

Thumbs up

Ok, from what I've researched so far... I couldn't figure out site navigation at first... stupid me. Anyways, It's seems that an Anadrol /Novadex stack seems to be a good one, I've read the profiles on each and they seem to corespond with each other rather well. I'll do more research and check out the diet and excercise sections as well... My diet right now is for fat loss, i'm not too concerned with adding mass for at least another 6 weeks. So I'll do more research and ask more questions when they arrise. BTW, clhp20, you came off as kind of a jerk to me, so I apoligize for even thinking that, but I understand where you are coming from.... I was refered here from another forum's "Juice Bar" I know you have to kind of be a little deffensive and make sure newbies are actually trying to find the info. The whole principle "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day, teach a man to fish feed him for a lifetime." Site navigation got me all screwed up at first, but i'm cool with it now. Thanks for all the info, and when I get hung up on something that stumps me or I simply can't find an answer, I'll just ask one of ya'll. Thanks again.

Take Care,

Slab

clhp20 is offline Member
    I take it the only thing, for right now, that you want to do is lose some more pounds ? If that is the case, you have already lost 20 or so pounds on your own, why not just lose the rest naturally ? Steroids for losing fat isn't a good approach. The key to a successful bulk/cut is diet. From what i gather, you have that in good working order.

Personally, i would stick to the diet you have laid out, which i might add seems to be working quite well for you.

As far as the Anadrol (Oxymetholone) goes, i wouldn't advise that for a first cycle. Water retention is massive, which at the end of the cycle will disappear and therefore the gains that you thought you made will be lost. Since Anadrol is a 17 aa steroid , it is extremely liver toxic compared to other 17AA's. Plus some of the side effects of Anadrol are lack of appetite. To gain muscle you must eat. Oral only cycles are not good no matter how you look at it.

Secondly, Nolvadex (antiestrogen) is NOT a steroid. Nolvadex is used to combat the estrogenic effect of 17 AA's. Nolvadex is used during a cycle at 10mg a day to reduce water retention, and lower the bodies estrogen levels to reduce the risk of gynomastia ( bitch tits ). Furthermore it is used at the end of the cycle to help restore the bodies natural testosterone production.

So, what have we learned here, 1) an oral only cycle is not advisable and not recomended by 99.9% of the ppl here. 2.) Look into something other then an oral steroid for the first time.

My suggestion is to continue on your diet as you are. Reach your goals naturally. Then when you want to put on some LBM look into steroids as the answer.

Good Luck !!!

~clhp20

Exclamation My plan of attack

Edit: Just to clarify, I do not intend to use steroids to help lose weight as that is not what they are meant to do. I plan to use them in the next month or so AFTER I lose about 15 more pounds. I realized that trying to lose weight and gain muscle is hard since each require such distinctive diets

Well, Further Research I found out that injectables are not IV.... they are IM... i was never aware of this. So I won't have problem with Injectables now, for gods sake I have piercings and tattoos and all sorts of body mods... I just want to go to the beach and be the one the girls stare at... not the one they point and laugh at. I just want more arm size. I'm 16.5" now, I'd like to go up to 20". I'm not looking for garden hose veins either, I just want to be well built. Like a sculpture. I'd liked to be ripped, but not totally shredded. I'm planning to start a cycle in about 6 more weeks. I figured I should have lost another 15 pounds of fat by then. I'm just struggling with belly fat and inner thight fat right now, but my legs are still like friggin phone poles. My lower leg/calves are 22" no fat there. My thighs are 31" not too well defined, but there is fat that needs to be lost. My pant size went down from 38 to 36 in just 5 weeks. I eventually want to be at a 34. I have looked at the novice cycles and I think I will start there. After careful research could you tell me if this would be a good stack/cycle... I't kind of a mod to the exsisting ones based on the research I've done already:

First Six Weeks: TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE 300-500mg/week, 100MG Anadrol /day, 200 mg Deca -Durabolin / week, Nolvadex /10 - 20 mg/Day, and Vitamin B-6/ 200 mg/Day
    Week 7-10 : TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE 300-500mg/week, Nolvadex/10 - 20 mg/Day, and Vitamin B-6/ 200 mg/Day
    Week 10 and 11 : Nolvadex/10 - 20 mg/Day Vitamin B-6/ 200 mg/Day
    Week 12-15 Clomid Therapy and Nolvadex/10 - 20 mg/Day Vitamin B-6/ 200 mg/Day

BTW, I think I see the reasoning for the clomid therapy. It's to help keep the new pumps from going away after you "cycle off"

Now, is it safe for me to continue to take Klonopins (anxiety disorder) NO2, Hydroxycuts, and CO-q-10 On this cycle? Or should I not bother with the other supplements? I take 2g of vitamin C a day and I already take a B-multi.

And could someone further explain post cycle therapy or is that just the clomid therapy? I think I'm doing good so far from coming hear earlier knowing nothing..... At least I know (somewhat) I'm talking about.

Any input/help would be nice

Thanks!
    Last edited by slabbius; 05-08-2005 at 02:23 AM.

clhp20 is offline Member
    Ok, where shall i start. I will start with the cycle and work my way down to the clomid use.

For a first cycle it is recommended to only use one compound. Each person is different, some ppl won't get side effects as others will. Some say that they get severe acne on Test E while others actually say that there acne clears up.Test E's gyno is different then the Deca gyno, Deca is progesteron gyno, which needs a different attack then Test gyno. As you can see the problem here for the first time user. Your running your cycle, 6 wks into the cycle you see and feel gyno set in, as a responsible person you have your Nolvadex on hand, you start 40mg/ed in hopes to reduce the gyno. But 4 wks later it has only gotten worse. Why? Well you don't know that cause you are taking more then one compound with different side effects. They all may produce gyno symptoms but they require different methods to combat. So with that being said you can see why you would only want to take one compound for the first time. Some ppl aren't gyno prone, some are. Better to be safe then sorry.

As for the clomid and novladex useages, and what they are for and how to use them properly,Click Here is a good article to read on the effects of both types of gyno, and how to defend against them.

More isn't always better. I would stick to just the Test for the first time. You can use something like Equipoise (Eq) for getting lean and cut. If Eq is the choice, then i would use a different Test base then Enanthate . Something like Test Prop.

Boldenone is most often used for cutting. Its stacking partners for this purpose in particular are trenbolone , stanazolol and testosterone propionate . I'm no big fan of testosterone for cutting, although propionate is commonly used with great success by many users. Nonetheless I don't recommend test for cutting for beginners. Stanazolol is particularly useful in improving muscle hardness and strength while boldenone offers increased vascularity without overly aromatizing. The use of 50 mg of stanazolol every day, stacked with 300-400 mg per week of boldenone should serve the purpose of retaining gains and gaining increased definition and vascularity while shedding fat very well. Trenbolone would be a better match for those looking for moderate but very lean gains. Parabolan at 76 mg every other day for example will provide a decent increase in lean mass in combination with boldenone, without having to sacrifice shape or definition. Of course any combination of the above is an option as well. For example 300 mg of equipoise per week stacked with 76 mg of parabolan every other day and 50 mg of Winstrol every day, possibly with some test propionate at 50 mg a day.

as far as supps go, i would drop everything you are doing now, and stick to the basics so to speak, Flax oil, Whey protien, b-6,b-12.

Hopefully this clears some things up for you, and perhaps gives you another direction in your search. As you can see, "WE" can't give you a precise cycle to do, as there are many compounds to choose from, all with different results..

Happy Searching

~clhp20
    Last edited by clhp20; 05-08-2005 at 08:20 PM.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    welcome to AR

Welcome!!

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR bro...

IronBrother is offline Junior Member
    Welcome bro.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    welcome mate!

Thread Information