BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member

Talking Another garden-variety Newbie.

Hi,

I've been lifting for about fifteen years, and my story is probably pretty common for a fella who's just signed on here.

I'm 5'-7' tall, and currently about 255 lbs. I'm a Prop Forward (#3) on my Rugby team, which sounds a lot hotter than it really is. We get lots of big muscle guys come out for the team, who think it's a bulk/strength game, when it's really a bulk/strength/speed/endurance/insanity game. They usually last for two or three practices before they realize they're gonna be missing a lot of gym time (and getting their face smashed up.) I actually used to have a much buffer so-called "Rugby build" before I started playing. All the running and training, not to mention the injuries you suffer, sort'a keep you out of the gym a lot during the Spring and Fall seasons.

When I've cycled in the past I did it without much knowledge of what I should use, and not much in the way of reliable sources; LOTS of guys dumping their scam cycles. I must have done at least some things right; for when I graduated from High School I weighed 160 lbs. and rowed on the crew team! A lot of water under the bridge since then.

I'll bet a few of you remember how your heart stopped when you first saw the "Steroid Handbook" or "Anabolic Reference Guide", way-back-when. It was the first time I had ever even heard of many of these products -and pictures! Yowza!! I sort'a felt that way again when I saw this site. I'm a bit of a Luddite (as my tech-y friends say) so I've only used the computer for shopping for tank-tops on Ebay and the odd sex hook-up over the years... you know, normal stuff. So, this place is a bit of an oasis for me.

I appologize in advance if I sound dumb or ask questions that should be obvious. I'm an architect and I spend half my time patiently answering clients' dumb questions, with a smile on my face, so I know it can be done.

Anyway, Cheers. Any Ruggers out there, by-the-by?

(Had to use that "Smile". Looks like a pint of Guinness; couldn't help myself!)

Tim in Boston

Welcome to AR !!

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Welcome aboard, your going to enjoy AR, they are strict to rules so you might want to take a quick glance at them as well, BTW CC Dennis here.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome bro! I have loads of respect for rugby players! Tough guys!!!!

MJ

v-twin is offline Associate Member
    welcome aboard dude

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    welcome to the wonderful world of AR!!!

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    forward here as well......lock (#5) glad to see you on.....welcome to the site man

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    odd.. a cool newbie =/
    this is why i say it

Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    Hi,

I'm a bit of a Luddite (as my tech-y friends say) so I've only used the computer for shopping for tank-tops on Ebay and the odd sex hook-up over the years... you know, normal stuff.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome, bro. Glad to have you aboard.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    welcome mate!

Thread Information