Thread: Hello

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member

Hello

Hi, my name is Billy, if you couldn't guess from the name...Anyway, I'm new to the whole AS world, I guess you could say. I've never been on a cycle, but a lot of my friends have been and all introduced me to this site so that I could read through stuff and get acquainted with the AS before I try anything. I've been lifting for a few years off and on, but recently for about the past 6 months been training about 5-6 days a week, I'm about 5'8" and weigh right at 150. I have very low body fat and I guess you could say that I'm pretty lean, I'm looking at gaining some real mass now. I've been eating a lot and taking lots of protein, but it almost seems as though I've gone as far as I can right now. Since I've really started training hard, I've gained about 15-20 pounds so I've seen some new mass, but it has slowed done a good bit lately. I'm still debating whether to try all natural or look towards AS that's why I'm on here. Just basically to read what I'd be better off taking and then see if it'd be worth it. I plan on getting some pics up to see what you all would think, but that will be in a couple of weeks.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    post up what your eating. You could gain more on your frame. 150lbs is light for a guy 5'8"
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Billy welcome to AR! You did not post your age but I will guess you are still young (under 25) Training on and off is a tuff way to gain size, you need to give it few solid years on training (at least 2) non stop before you give up on natural training. I am 47 years old been training 20+ years 5'7" 209lbs did on cyle at 25 and not another until 45. Give it some time train heavy and eat big!!!! Good Luck!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    welcome bro

skinnyboyb is offline New Member
    have fun here man, its a lot of help.

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the boards bro...

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to da boards

Welcome to AR.

IronBrother is offline Junior Member
    Welcome bro

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    welcome!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    welcome to AR

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR bro...

IronBrother is offline Junior Member
    Welcome bro.

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks everyone...Sorry it took so long to get back, comp was messed up..Anyway, I'm 22 so yeah, I'm still very young. I weigh around 150 and take in about 130-150 grams of protein a day, and right now since I'm trying to bulk up, I'm trying to eat as much as I can reasonably. I'm not eating fast food except for maybe once a week. Mainly trying to eat a lot of eggs for breakfast, for lunch I've been eating some cottage cheese and a chicken breast and for dinner, pretty much varies from day to day. I eat a good bit of lean steak and pastas. I also try to eat some rice if at all possible with some fruits and vegetables about every night for dinner. I'll eat green beans and peas more often than not. I'm at this point more worried with bulking than anything. I still want to eat somewhat right, but try to bulk up because my BF is at 11-13% so right now I have no problem turning mass into muscle.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome..I would bump your protein up to around 200 grams a day or more

Thread Information