Theelite7 is offline New Member

Returning member in need of help

It is good to be back. I originally became a member about 3 years ago. At that time I was only 19 years old and just a year out of high school, I was in relatively good shape and was looking to gain muscle. Using much of the advice I got from you all I was able to sucessfully complete two seperate cycles over about a 9 month period of time. Starting at around 195 I made it all the way to 210, all muscle gains (in fact I had a lower BF% at 210). What I would give to be back there. Somewhere along the line I quit my job and decided to go back to school, a decision that has been financially rewarding but physically destroying. When I moved away for school I learned quickly that without my usually routine and workout buddies, it was impossible for me to get into any kind of workout routine, I cannot tell you all how many times I tried. To make matters worse, I discovered that I have something of a gift for online poker, enough so anyway, that I have not had to work for the last 2 years, I just put a down payment on my first home, and have paid off all my student loans. You would think that would be something to be proud of right? On the flip side, I have ballooned up to around 250 and I cannot for the life of me do anything about it. I have tried every diet possible and have given endless tries at getting into a gym routine and the result is always the same. I am not the kind of person that is used to failure, and this is the first time in my life I have ever been out of shape, I cannot express in words how much I want to change. That is what has brought me back here. I am hoping with everyones help and support (feel free to lay into me when I screw up) that I can get my life back the way it needs to be. I am not sure what section of the forum I should do this in ( someone let me know please) but I plan on documenting my transition on this forum, I will update my progress as often as I can, and I promise I will let everyone one know both the good and bad. Tomorrow I will write out the diet and workout schedule I intend to use. I will also post a before picture sometime in the near future as well as updated pics every so often. Thanks in advance for any help I get along the way

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    hey mateeeeeeeeeeeeee

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome,

CrazyKC is offline Associate Member
    Welcome back!

Welcome !!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    welcome to AR bro

Thread Information