version3.0 is offline New Member

Hi fellas' I'm new but not "new"

Hi. I've recently decided to stop lurking and register. I appreciate all the great(and life saving) advice and look forward to contributing. Take Care and take the most "pre-digested" (not the OTC commercial-grade) Minerals and vitamins you can find for max assorption.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    welcome.
    Pre-digested huh, hmmmmm.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    welcome to AR bro

jesse_james is offline Member
    Welcome!

Thanks

Thanks guys. Let me clarify "pre-digested" it most commonly refers to minerals(including trace minerals) that a plant(s),vegetation has already broken down. It absorbs with close to 100% bio-viability and the body recognizes it much quicker and most importantly uses it. The OTC stuff
    (Geritol,Centrum etc Mega-Man is decent) is around 10% with the rest going into the toilet.At the very least get chelated. Vitamins without minerals or proper absorption is a waste of money. On the Vitamin side you want to spend the extra money for a good quality liquid vitamin-even GNC has some of these. I thought I was getting the most out of AAS until I decided to experiment with the supplement part my base(Food,Vitamins and Minerals,training,rest) I can't go into all of the changes I felt but even more than Creatine I can't think of another legal supplement that changed my body inside and out. You feel better,more motivated,more...."THERE". You don't feel like "King of the World" like on test but a very serene "master of your Domain". It quite simply makes you feel like you did when you where younger when mommy made you eat your vegetables and you were indestructable. It's no secret our soil(principal farm land) is depleted; not like our grand parents time. Back then the principal threat was a major diesease,child-birth,and getting enough food and water. Even then most people were hardy enough to go on. Internal malfunctions(Diabetes,ADD, the diffrent types of virulent cancer etc) where just very uncommon and mostly effected the wealthy and the very poor. With the advent of the diffrent types of vaccines longevity went up but quality started to lag. It has been said repeatedly numerous medical personnel on "the fringe" of Medicine that every disease known to man can be attributed to either/both mineral,vitamin deficiency. It's no mystery why that EVIL vitamin/mineral supplement bill even saw the light of day. If you want your body to work properly you have to give it what it wants,the way it wants it. No one ever died from a friggin' Relacore deficiency. Hopefully this helps someone out. Gym Rats have been leading the pack in the right direction in Anti-ageing, health and nutrition for quite awhile now(ever since the individual and later the physicians) relinquished their responsibility for their health to "Big Agriculture" and "Big-Pharma" which has done nothing but treat symptoms,not the problem;OVER and OVER and OVER again. How many arthritis,cholesterol,ADD,PAD,IBS,EDS etc. products are out there? What were they called last year? What will they be called tomorrow? Can they CURE any of these? PREVENT any? No-they can't and where the hel is the profit in that? One and Done? I was at Walmart maybe 2 hours ago and as I had to hurry to get my wife to work I heard one little girl ask what I was doing and the mother answered " He is running" to which the son (maybe 10 y/o) replied " I wish I could do that" Disgusting and sad at the same time. Of course they were all obese. MY babysitter(5'6 220+) actually stated "out loud" that she did not like water. She liked flavor. It disagreed with her. Beam me up Scotty(R.I.P.).

chest6 is offline Banned
    glad u decided to join

Welcome

Glad to be here

This is where I need to be. 210lbs is the goal.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to AR, glad you signed up

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    welcome

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Welcome to AR!!

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR Bro!

Thanks fella's.