Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore

Arrow Ladies and Gentlemen, Children of all Ages!!

Oy!! I want to introduce myself to all you magnificent ppl!! Mi llamo es Frank lol. I am a 21 year old male (just turned 21, 3 weeks ago) I am 6 foot 3 and 189 pounds. I started working out about 8 months ago. I weighed 155-160 pounds at the beginning of those 8 months. I just ate alot of protien, worked out an hour a day for 4 days a week. That was about it for the first 5 months. I gained roughly 20 pounds of muscle. I have always been skinny with a fast metabolism so i have very very low body fat. Then on the 5th months and into the 6th, i stopped gaining any size. so I added some creatien and a testosterone booster. (the booster didnt do shit) but i was doin 250 pushups a night all while working out 4 days a week still. in the last 3 months of the 8 months i gained another 15-18 pounds. I think the reason i gained so much weight was because i was a little bit of a drug addict before working out and gettin my life together so all that weight i gained was what i was already supposed to have just never got cuz of the drugs. I stopped working out for a little and now im gettin back into but i want to completely blow the **** up. So i have been researching and tryin to educate myself on steroids as a possible way to get to the gains i want. Now just to find them. I have been reading this site for a while now and everyone seems very helpfull and full of knowledge or at least opinions haha. I look forward to partaking in discussions with everyone... thank you and keep up the awesome work!!!!

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    WElcome to the board bro

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Welcome to AR!

jesse_james is offline Member
    welcome

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    welcome to the view.....

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw
    Oy!! I want to introduce myself to all you magnificent ppl!! Mi llamo es Frank lol. I am a 21 year old male (just turned 21, 3 weeks ago) I am 6 foot 3 and 189 pounds. I started working out about 8 months ago. I weighed 155-160 pounds at the beginning of those 8 months. I just ate alot of protien, worked out an hour a day for 4 days a week. That was about it for the first 5 months. I gained roughly 20 pounds of muscle. I have always been skinny with a fast metabolism so i have very very low body fat. Then on the 5th months and into the 6th, i stopped gaining any size. so I added some creatien and a testosterone booster. (the booster didnt do shit) but i was doin 250 pushups a night all while working out 4 days a week still. in the last 3 months of the 8 months i gained another 15-18 pounds. I think the reason i gained so much weight was because i was a little bit of a drug addict before working out and gettin my life together so all that weight i gained was what i was already supposed to have just never got cuz of the drugs. I stopped working out for a little and now im gettin back into but i want to completely blow the **** up. So i have been researching and tryin to educate myself on steroids as a possible way to get to the gains i want. Now just to find them. I have been reading this site for a while now and everyone seems very helpfull and full of knowledge or at least opinions haha. I look forward to partaking in discussions with everyone... thank you and keep up the awesome work!!!!
    Welcome- now stop with the damn push ups! Seriously and at your height and weight you should still be able to gain another 20 before even thinkin of gear. Up your calories.
    Last edited by mark956101957; 08-25-2005 at 09:40 PM.

welcome

Thread Information