BillyBad@$$ is offline New Member

New User, Need to get HUGE

I've been working out for 3 years now and just not seeing the results I want. I wanna get HUGE... I'm talking unbridled power, like fear-the-wrath huge. How can suppliments take my workouts to a new level? I figure with hard work and enough steroids I can accomplish anything.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    ...im not even sure where to start...

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I dont mean to be offensive but hahahahaha "need to get huge"? Even with the best drugs everything takes time bro. Honestly, I dont know how to respond...

All I will say is you have a lot reading to do. Remember if getting muscle was easy, everyone would have it.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBad@$$
    I've been working out for 3 years now and just not seeing the results I want. I wanna get HUGE... I'm talking unbridled power, like fear-the-wrath huge. How can suppliments take my workouts to a new level? I figure with hard work and enough steroids I can accomplish anything.
    ok...i want to be huge too, dont we all?...i would say check your diet and training schedule...you should be making gains after 3 years....i will agree partially with your last statement however...hard work will let you accomplish anything...

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    If thats you in your avatar, EAT more.

hmm...my thoughts...prob high metabolism, right?...up the cals man!

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    fear-the-wrath-huge..............

that fuking hilarious

Yea, lol

But all joking aside, what workouts should I be doing if I want to gain mass and power... and what suppliments should I be taking?

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    #1- is that you in ur avatar????

#2- Post your diet up.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck bro. Eat lots of chicken... protien shakes, and work out hard... you will get huge... it just takes time.

Diet

Oh, i don't eat anything unless it's deep fried or smothered in gravy.

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    THis guy is obviously kidding. not to mention one cheesy photo.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    hey hey hey, easy on the "flaming" bigtwin

read, read, read, everything you need to know is on this site. your a member so go have fun.

welcome

welcome

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    i agree, read and you will accomplish. REALLY check ur diet bro, if ur not gettin enough calories, then you will make little to no gains! seriously. i eat every 2 to 2 and a half hours. not deep fried stuff or smothered in anything FATTY. ya wanna eat healthy stuff. always remmeber, healthy stuff usually tastes like crap. eat LOTS of protien, calories and carbs. and make sure they are good carbs like brown rice, or whole grain past and bread. protien, eat a lot of chicken and etc. and calories, dont mow down on skittles or chocolate. eat healthy stuff. if ya absolutely HAVE to have sugar, id go with pure dextrose. but other than that, STAY AWAY!!!!! make sure u work out like 4 to 6 days a weeke or so. 3 is really not gonna cut it! i found that out the hard way! but i was satisfied by my gains without AAS the past year. 140 to 180 is pretty good. right now ive leaned down to 175 without water weight. still building though! trust me, eat a lot, ur body WILL get used to it. i get angry when i dont eat every 2 and a half hours. feels like im starving!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    hahaha, your a 125lb backyard wrestler?

v-twin is offline Associate Member
    welcome to AR dude, Just read you'll find the info your lookin for ...

Dark Spivey is offline New Member
    I'm a hardgainer too. Just focus completely on the diet right now. Just up the calorie intake until you begin to see changes in the mirror and on the scale. If you up the intake and see no changes in weight after a week or two weeks, guess what, take in more till you see results. Easier said than done, but thats the price you pay for what you desire. Good luck!

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBad@$$
    Right now, my power is kind of bridled and I was thinking I'd like to have the unbridled kind as well.

kungen1234 is offline Junior Member
    Tren and testosterone in huge amounts, along with heavy workout routines focused on combination-exercises working several musclegroups at once and a SHITLOAD of food. Maybe 1-2 pounds of beef every day(1% fat at tops) 20 eggs, some turkey,chicken,salmon and a gallon of milk a day. This along with bread, potato's, pasta and brown rice and some fruit. Do this with 120grams of added proteinpowder(supplementary) you will grow.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kungen1234
    Tren and testosterone in huge amounts, along with heavy workout routines focused on combination-exercises working several musclegroups at once and a SHITLOAD of food. Maybe 1-2 pounds of beef every day(1% fat at tops) 20 eggs, some turkey,chicken,salmon and a gallon of milk a day. This along with bread, potato's, pasta and brown rice and some fruit. Do this with 120grams of added proteinpowder(supplementary) you will grow.
    Bro, I always try to stay somewhat diplomatic on here, but what the fvck are you talking about?!

Jiberish.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    you wanna get huge well lets see you wanna do it the stupid way you can slam some anadrol , and tren , maybe even throw in some deca and eat like youve never ate before! or you can look around in this nice Forum board we got here at AR and try to answer smaller questions like what kind of diet you need, work out schedule , cariod your doing , then go on to the supplements!

Alright!

Sounds like a freaking plan! What do you all think about this workout regemen?

http://www.thepumpingstation.com/psychoworkout.html

ManOnSwole is offline Junior Member
    WTF are you doing? Diet+Proper Training+Rest= Growth.

insanepump621 is offline Member
    no offense but that is an insane workout that is totally ridicilious and you should stop doing immediatley imo

Dark Spivey is offline New Member
    the pumping station?

Obviously this guy is joking. If not, so sad.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    well i hope he is,,, hahahaah good thread, i Expecting that....

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    hahaha, your a 125lb backyard wrestler?
    ahahhahhahaha LMFAO

Thread Information