SavageM3 is offline New Member

Newbiee!! in need for help

Hey guys, i just signed up to this forum looking to get in shape. First off i'd like to officially say wassup to you guys and thank you for all your information.

I am 5'10" 190 pounds at 20 years old. I have been working out for the past 3 years, on and off. I used to be skinny untill i took NO2 and didn't work out. That really messed me up. I am pretty skinny all around except for my stomach area. I wanna get started on these supplements, but just don't know what to do. I was hoping you guys can help me out. I dont' want anything to do with needles, just easier stuff. I have read up about clen and thats mostly what i have been interested in ryte now. My plan is to get toned up now, and then move on to get bigger. I just recently moved down to San diego to attend school (wassup all you sd people). I have more time on my hands and hoping to go to the gym 4-6 days a week. I'm hoping you guys can help me out with what supplements/steriods to use and any other advise you guys have.

Thank you guys for your time and i appreciate your help.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, good to see a fella that's taking things one step at a time, instead of jumping right in to the gear. I'm sure you'll find a lot of useful things here. Welcome to AR.

v-twin is offline Associate Member
    welcome bro..

SHOCKER2 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

welcome

Thread Information