vadim is offline New Member

hi..i am new here...need some advice

hi evreyone my name is vadim i am from israel i am 18 years old and i have been working out for about a half ayear.
    i have been taking for the past month gainer protein and some monohydrate creatine...
    however i didnt get the results i was looking for i gained about 6kilo but after acouple of days lost 3-4 kilo...
    is this normal ...do i need to wait more to the results to show up...?
    can anybody suggest me for a lligel steriod ...that has the most effectivity and the lest side effects..i am looking to mass and STRENGTH ..
    BTW if some one can tell me how can i get them here in israel..cause u cant just go to astore and ask for them.
    and what are the prices range are..
    tnx alot.

welcome

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by vadim
    hi evreyone my name is vadim i am from israel i am 18 years old and i have been working out for about a half ayear.
    i have been taking for the past month gainer protein and some monohydrate creatine...
    however i didnt get the results i was looking for i gained about 6kilo but after acouple of days lost 3-4 kilo...
    is this normal ...do i need to wait more to the results to show up...?
    can anybody suggest me for a lligel steriod ...that has the most effectivity and the lest side effects..i am looking to mass and STRENGTH ..
    BTW if some one can tell me how can i get them here in israel..cause u cant just go to astore and ask for them.
    and what are the prices range are..
    tnx alot.
    Damm dude!! judging by that you have some work to do, I recommend spending a lot of time in the diet, workout, and supplements, forums! research your ass of get your shit sorted out then ask about gear....

and welcome

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I prescribe 5 years of intense training with a strict diet.

Have fun and WELCOME.

Thread Information