SlightlySt00pid is offline Associate Member

Smile Love this site, first post

Hey whats up, Ive been using the AR forums for a couple years on and off for information for everything from nutrition and excercise to proper cycling techniques. I'm 23, 6'5", 175lbs. at this point. Lemme give you a little background info, back about two years ago i was half-assed working out, not really eating properly (just moved into my first bachelor pad, my diet consisted of mostly pizza and ramen), and confused as to why i wasn't making any gains... dumb, i know. I was working at a restaurant at the time and a buddy of mine that worked with me told me he was going down to mexico and was gonna bring some juice back. I'd never really thought about juicing before then, but being naive and uninformed i told him to grab me a bottle, hell, it was worth a shot, right? So I search online and found this site and basically got all the info on how and when to inject and so on. God I wish I would have delved a little deeper and looked at the training and nutrition forums, it could have helped out a LOT! Anyways, so my buddy comes back and gives me a vial of Brovel testosterona and a dozen darts. I did the cycle all right, I knew about stacking but i figured since this was my first experience i would just give the test a shot alone (again, if i had only read a little more i would have been clued in on PCT's to help ease the recovery). My diet still consisted of shit, and my workouts mostly consisted of pumping the chick magnet muscles (i.e. biceps, triceps, shoulders, and chest), while completely disregarding my legs and back. Well, suprisingly enough I managed to put on about 15 or 20 pounds and my arms and chest were more "ripped" than they ever had been before, so I was delusionally happy at that point. About a month after i stopped my cycle, i was playing ball and ended up tearing the rotator cuff in my shoulder, which caused me to stop lifting. Some might say "dude, that sucks", but to me it was a godsend. It actually gave me the time to focus on other aspects of my overall health, like proper diet, vitamins and sups, proper weight training techniques, and oh yeah, i forgot to mention, while i was cycling i was STILL SMOKING!! god i was dumb. So for past 2 years I have been researching and gathering countless information, mostly on this site and a well as a few others, and I must say, overall this site has helped me out the most. Now that my shoulder is fully recovered (as recovered as a torn rotator cuff can be) and my diet and sups are right on par, I have started lifting again, this time with a tailored plan and an educated mind. It's been about a month and I can already see gains(thanks muscle memory), and after I platau I will probably start cycling, but this time, i want to do it RIGHT. So that's why I'm here, to soak up as much info as I can to make an informed decision, and to share some of my experiences in the hopes that someone whos in the same place I was two years ago might benefit from it. So whats up!

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR bro. Nice intro...

thanks man, I forgot to mention that I've read the educational thread forum top to bottom so you dont have to worry about me bogging the system down with crap that I can easily find the answer to, I know how irritating that can be.

Lift05 is offline Member
    welcome

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome and nice intoduction! this site has also helped me TREMENDOUSLY...
    anyway, so you like Slightly Stoopid, or just a name u picked out?

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome Mr. smartie pants

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    welcome and nice intoduction! this site has also helped me TREMENDOUSLY...
    anyway, so you like Slightly Stoopid, or just a name u picked out?
    Love de stoopid, cant wait for them to come back out to az again.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlySt00pid
    thanks man, I forgot to mention that I've read the educational thread forum top to bottom so you dont have to worry about me bogging the system down with crap that I can easily find the answer to, I know how irritating that can be.
    Thanks for taking the time to read the edu-thread

I like you already

Welcome.

~Corey

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlySt00pid
    Love de stoopid, cant wait for them to come back out to az again.
    yeah i was just introduced to them not too long ago. i like em though. Sweet Honey and Collie Man are two of my fav.

v-twin is offline Associate Member
    welcome..

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    yeah i was just introduced to them not too long ago. i like em though. Sweet Honey and Collie Man are two of my fav.
    Next time they roll thru your town, you gotta check em out live. Effin incredible...

Thanx for the welcome everyone!

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    welcome bro!!!!

welcome

Thread Information