frostdaddy is offline New Member

New to the scene

Hey all,

I'm new to this whole scene and considering starting a cycle. I was considering ordering off a website, but am now scared off the idea after reading on here for a while. I still might try it though.

Any help, tips, or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    web sites are no-no's unless u know a good/safe one. take your time - look around this site - make some friends - do some research and you will come accross what u wish for...

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    familarize yourself with this board and you will see all the advice is at your fingertips. welcome

v-twin is offline Associate Member
    welcome bro..

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    welcome bro... stick around and you might fall into some things.... but web sites 9 out of 10 times they are a scam

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    websites are very tricky mister, they will seem like they have everything and in the end they will ensnare you. Just be patient, as long as you have a gym membership, and are a pretty personable person you will find what you need. good luck and welcome!!! oh and if you find any good websites let me know. hahahah

frostdaddy is offline New Member
    Thanks for all of the feedback.

I've been looking the site and boy is there a lot of information! Anyway, I think I've figured out what I what to try on a cycle. Sust 250 and d-bol followed by clomid at the end.

I don't know if I'll ever get to try it though, the guys at my gym don't seem to be into to that sort of thing. And I don't think I want to take my chances through a website.

Some websites make everything sound so perfect, don't they? There was even a section in one of them that was talking about how they package everything discretely without the word "pharmacy" anywhere on them. They know how to entice people I'll give them that.

I guess for now I'll try to make some friends with people that might be able to help.

Anyone want to be friends?!
    Hahaha

Burgon is offline New Member
    Hey bro welcome to the forum. I'm new here too. Looks pretty sweet so far.

MauiBuilt is offline New Member
    I hear what your saying FrostDaddy. I am kinda in the same boat alot of these websites just seem to good to be true...and I dont have any connections so I am just going to try to take some advice and chill out...

Goodluck to you Bro

M

Thread Information