Thread: hey everyone

R99KER is offline New Member

hey everyone

hey, im new here, im 18 from england, been training for about 2 years, past 2 months i been doin eca/clen on n off in 2 week cycles, looking to get more serious and try steroids , thought and looking in to winstrol but thought it might be too hard on kidney/liver, just wondering if anyone has any experience or advice for me or recomendations

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Hey man

What are your goals? From the sounds of it you are looking to get cut. What is your diet like? Your Body Fat ect?

yeh just trying to loose bit of weight/turn it to muscle, diet quite hard, have quite a bit of protein, do alot of shakes through out the day

In my opinion you are way to young for AAS. You still have more growing to do naturally and you should take advantage of your bodies natural output of GH and Test.

If I were you I would make sure my diet is in check and set some long term goals for myself. See how that goes and go from there, if things don't happen overnight don't get discouraged. Most people fail because they try to do things to quickly and lose site of the bigger picture.

If you are looking to shed fat stay away from simple carbs i.e fruits. You should taper your carbs so that your more starchy carbs are taken in the morning and early afternoon and then move on to your more fiberous carbs. Make sure your starchy carbs consist of Yams, brown rice, wheat bread ect. Also you should getg some Flax seed oil and all natural peanut butter and make sure you get those omega fats in ya.

I hope all goes well for ya and keep me posted.

Lift05 is offline Member
    Welcome to AR

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    welcome

thanks guys and thanks frankie c, gonna have a look in to it and give it ago so u dont think steroids is the way for me yet?

Quote Originally Posted by R99KER
    thanks guys and thanks frankie c, gonna have a look in to it and give it ago so u dont think steroids is the way for me yet?
    I think the most important thing is your diet. If you look at someone who eats Burger King all day as opposed to someone who eats a clean diet you have all the proof you need there. "You are what you eat" I am not saying that you eat like shit but I am saying just do some research on your diet before you jusp into AAS. Like i said you should eat at least 5-6 times a day spread out in 2-3 hour intervels. Through the morning to early afternoon make sure you ahve protien with you starchy carbs (Oatmeal,Brown Rice, Yams Ect) and then as the day progresses make sure you eat your fiberous carbs as they are easier to digest i.e Brocolli, spinich, green beans, asparugus ect..Also you will need to get healthy omega fats in you which can be found in salmon, nuts, flax oil, or all natural peanut butter. Make sure you drink a gallon of water a day at the minumum.

You can also do a carb cycling diet in which you eat moderate carbs high protien and enough calories so thatg you are at about 500 under your maintanace for three days and then on the fourth day up the carbs and calories to maintance and that will keep you body out of starvation mode. Remember your body runs on Homeostasis so anyway you can trick it is best,..

I hope this all works for you but I think if you are looking to lose fat you should check your diet and cardio before AAS. If you want to add a little kick you can add an ECA stack in there.

i know that 18 is not a good age to try any steroids due to how it messes your body up, spoke to some one who had just turned 18 and had started to loose his hair, does this come often, whats the cause etc?

v-twin is offline Associate Member
    welcome bro..

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    welcome bro.....

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome

welcome

Thread Information