Thread: 17 Years old.

spaztik-x is offline New Member

17 Years old.

Hey Everyone!

I've been working out for about 2 years now. I went from 179 pounds (big belly) down to 134 pounds in just under 4 months. Then when wrestling started I shot up to 160. I was really cut. Then, summer and such so I went back up to 179. And kept that for a year. And now i'm down to 166 (6 pac and all.).

So I came here to read up on how the 'other side' of bodybuilding works. I have done this all naturally, and intend to stay natural (Untill at least 21).

I'm bulking right now. Don't really know what weight I am looking to be around, but I still have 2 months left. Then I will cut down and start over again.

So, I will try to join in on the discussions and help out where I can. Just thought I'd say hi!

See you around

Welcome to AR spaztik-x, great to hear a young person is smart enough not to use steroids until they are 21+.

Thanks!
    I forgot to mention theres a pic of me flexin my traps in my avatar (blacked out eyes... got my pics stolen a while back on bb forum, had to give verified picture ).

I'm 6'1, I wrestle, I bike, I workout, I drive (89 JDM CRX). I live in Saskatchewan Canada, we have a pretty big Bodybuilding scene here. Havn't met many people who use steroids , but i'm very interested in there effects on the human body.

Anyways, that was me just givin you some background.

I'l ttyl!

Heres me flexin the traps

Heres me after losing all the fat. My biceps in this pic were 12 inchs . Now there 14.8.
    Last edited by spaztik-x; 12-01-2005 at 01:00 AM.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    too bad you have to be 18 to join this board......see you next year

Is there anyway a mod could email me? I would like to be able to view this forum. I don't mind not posting. Like put restrictions on my account till I turn 18?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Anyone can be a guest and read. No law against that. Good base to work off of, really pay attention to the diet and training forums. Don't worry about researching steroids for atleast a couple years, focus on what's at hand. Goodluck.

BIGPHIL is offline Associate Member
    welcome mate....remember ur better than the rest....

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    too bad you have to be 18 to join this board......see you next year

ahhh wolfy....always so caring....lol

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Sorry, we have a very strict age rule here. I've reluctantly had to suspend the kid for a year. He's not done anything wrong, and I admire the guys dedication but its a rule which must be strictly enforced. I hope he returns when he's 18.

-Bouncer

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Your username will be waiting for you when you're 18. We hope to have you back then.

Thread Information