Hey everyone, long process, in need of help

Hey everybody. My name is Corey, i'm 18 years old im from Staten Island NY and Im currently attending the University of Tampa. I currently lift 5 days a week run 5 days a week keep a healthy diet, but I absolutely hate my body. I will try to explain everything in hope some expierenced person on this forum can give me in depth help to an entire new workout plan, eating routine and possible supplements to help me.

I have always been a chunky kid all my life and I hit my heaviest around when I was 16. I was 210, 5'6, 38 inch waist, completely fat. In about 6 months I dropped down to 160, no definition just scrawny. Currently Im at around 175-180 5'10 and believe I have decent muscularity but I just hate how I look (will post pics soon). I have a 34 inch waist, and clothes I once fit in over the summer dont fit anymore which really bothers me. My goal isnt really to get huge, but to have the slim cut look. Being around peers who generally have this I feel somewhat bulkier and dont like it. I personally think its very mental, but i absolutely despise my love handles, little roll, and fat that hugs around the waist of jeans on the back.

Current Lifting Routine: In this order for the past many months, in need of an entire routine to achieve the goal above.

Monday:Chest
    Flat Bench: 12/165 10/180 8/190
    Incline Dumbel Press: 12/60 10/65 8/70
    Decline Dumbel Press: 12/60 10/65/ 8/70
    Cable Flies Bottom: 12/30 10/40 8/40
    Fly Machine

Tuesday:Arms
    Biceps
    Cable Curls: 12/80 10/90 8/100
    Suppenating sit down curls: 25/10 each arm 30/10 35/10 40/6
    preacher curls: 8/75 8/75 6/85
    Not sure what this is called - Standing up as if u were flexing cable curls: 12/30 12/40 12/40
    Triceps
    Behind the head Tricep dumbel press: 65/12 70/10 75/8
    Cable triangle pushdowns: 12/100 10/120 8/130
    Standup rope over the head: 12/80 10/90 8/100
    Dumbell or Cable kickbacks 10/12 15/10 20/8

Wednesday:Legs

Smith squat
    Machine quad excercise
    lunges
    calf raises

Friday:Back
    Close grip pulldowns 12/130 10/140 8/150
    Widegrip pull downs same
    close grip rows same
    bent over rows dumbels 12/55 10/60 8/70

Saturday: Shoulders/Traps
    dumbell press 12/50 10/55 8/60
    lat raises: 12/15 10/15 8/20
    Machine where it looks like ur flapping for the sides
    front dumbell lifts
    arnold press

dumbell shrugs
    barbell shrugs

Everyday I try to run about 3 miles, or 30 minutes of cardio. I do varios ab excercises about 3 -4 days a week.

I currently take On Whey 1 scoop after I lift as well as sometimes before I go to sleep. Ive tried many fat burners over the past year while lifting, redline,thermoburn,stacker and currently im trying animal cuts. Nothing ever seems to work. Ive triew CLA with L Carnatine and Multi Vitamins no help still have that same belly fat.

Ive tried a few creatines nothing I really stuck with. Cellmass didnt like how I felt, Trac poweder saw no differnce, and currently liquid vitol drops, I see some improvement but I think its increasing my body fat and body size right now, which ironically isnt what I want to do.

At college its hard to keep a strict diet but I try.
    Morning, egg white omelette with vegetableas - sometimes fruit and cottage cheese - cup of coffee

2 small lunchers - salad with vegetables,egg white, loq fat dressing, turkey or a wrap. The cafeteria has various things a deli station,sald station, and cereal and fruit station which is always avaiable during meal hours. Then there is classics,Internation,Grill,Pizzeria and Vegetarion which i try to stay away from becuase usually each dish is small and had 700 calories or so.

Using everything you guys know and the dipiction I tried to give you guys, please help me formulate some lifting strategy,eating strategy, supplement help you can offer me. Keep in mind I dont want to become huge, just extremely lean,cut,toned, with some decent size. I see people my same body weight and much more ripped,cut and bigger fitting into smaller clothing which makes it very hard for me to keep what im doing.

After coming this far from how I was, I dont want to stop until perfection even if the abs never will come.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Hey bro, I read everything in your post just to let you know. Now what you should do is, post your diet questions in the diet forum. Supplement questions in the supplement forum and workout questions in the workout forum. People don't visit the new members forum at all, but there is a lot of traffic on those specific forums. Your post won't get seen here.

Also you have a very long post, unfortunately people will be less inclined to answer even though you have taken the time to explain your situation. Post your workout in the workout forum but don't post too long. Give the basics first, then when people answer you can give more detail and get a discussion going. That way you will get answers without scaring everyone away because you need a lot of help and you have written a lot.

Good luck bro, post in those forums. Hope I helped, and I must say well done so far with how you are going.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist

Thank you Flexor. Do you personally have any advice for me with changes I should make, kinda in depth so I dont do the wrong thing?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome to the board.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTampa09
    Thank you Flexor. Do you personally have any advice for me with changes I should make, kinda in depth so I dont do the wrong thing?
    I can help you, but you've gotta post this again in the WORKOUT forum. The administrator has made it very clear that this forum is only to introduce new male members.

Post it in here ----> http://67.18.108.244/forumdisplay.php?f=3

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Welcome to AR...

you have come to the right place
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Welcome and enjoy

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexor
    I can help you, but you've gotta post this again in the WORKOUT forum. The administrator has made it very clear that this forum is only to introduce new male members.

Post it in here ----> http://67.18.108.244/forumdisplay.php?f=3
    ditto

Welcome

Thread Information