hotloogie is offline New Member

get cut but not ripped

I'm 21 years old, about 6' and around 130 lbs. Pretty skinny guy. I'm getting on a better diet and work out plan to build a better body. At this point, I'm not really looking to get huge. I do want a cut and fuller body though. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    skinny, yea I'd say so. hows your diet? are you eating enough kcals?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    ur almost as skinny as me. welcome

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    15 years ago bro, I had the same stats....

I was younger than you tho...either way. Get a really good weight gainer or meal replacement powder. Don't skimp on the price and get a good one, cause they mix better and taste better.

Dont do any cardio whatsoever and follow a bulking diet. Dont worry if you put on a wee bitta tub on your belly for the next while. I put on 30 pounds in 3 or so months when I first started working out. Stick to a maximum or 6 sets per bodypart, working out each bodypart once per week.

something like

back
    chest
    rest
    legs
    shoulders and arms
    rest
    rest
    get alotta rest and sleep.

its gonna take some time...like I said I was the same way and got to about 240 naturally 15 years later...before ever hittin the juice...you dont wanna be takin that shit now....if you were considering it.

TRUST ME.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    welcome....

hotloogie is offline New Member
    Awesome. Thanks for the advice Dally. I'm going to see my doctor Monday about my diet mostly. My diet isn't too great. Since my metabolism is so high I eat pretty much whatever I want and nothing happens. Though I can eat what I want, I'm sure it's not healthy and that won't get me anywhere. The weight gainers sound like a good idea. I'm sure I can get some at GNC or something, right? And at what point should I hit the juice? Another 30lbs? Thanks again. I really appreciate all the help and input!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    You would get the answers you seek.. if you post your questions in the appropriate forums.. this forum is just for welcoming new members.

Welcome

~Narkissos

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    welcome

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome! and i would say wait more than 30 pounds because dally got 30 pounds in 3 months...you want to train for years and really learn the in and outs of lifting before you consider the sauce...its hard but worth it i cant say from experience though...

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    welcome to AR! Read on bro and you'll find answers... there are ways to significantly increase size naturally.. i suggest you research and look into this prior to considering any type of AS. Explore the different forums on the site: workout questions, etc... and i'm sure you'll find an array of information. good luck with your goals, bro.

Thread Information