Thread: Newby

jaxon55 is offline New Member

Newby

I am five eight, 198, with an 18% bodyfat aproximately, i am looking to get down to 10% or so, i want to go a few cycles, but i am getting seriously confused trying to figure out wut to take by myself. I want some thing that will help cut my fat, but i would also like it to help with some muscle growth as well. I workout 6 days a week and have been faithfully for 2-3 years now, but i am just having a hard time getting the results i want..HELP!!!..PLEASE

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Lowering BF requires Cardio and Diet and not AS bro. It takes patience to do that. Whats your routine like and diet?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    welcome.
    you posted this in the ''member's pictures'' section, will you be posting pictures, or would you like me to move this thread to a different section?

you can move , i didn't know

Quote Originally Posted by xavier_888888 View Post
    Lowering BF requires Cardio and Diet and not AS bro. It takes patience to do that. Whats your routine like and diet?
    i lift mondays wednesdays and fridays, i do cardio on tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays that consists of anything from rowing machine, wind sprints, boxing, and cycling. I eat three meals a day, i try to get about 190 grams of protein a day, ieat carbs but i don't overload. I take a glutamine, protein, and creatine supplement as well. I want to start a cycle because i want to get mass, but i was wanting to cut first, is that proper procedure?

natureboy is offline Member
    Welcome to AR! You will want to read in the diet forum, you will need to post your diet there. You will get results by changing what you eat, when you eat, and how many times a day you eat!

Thread Information