bseries2jz is offline New Member

Hey, just starting out.

Hey everyone im just really starting to get into the bodybuilding scene, i've been on and off the gym for a few months now, no diet, no training regimen and no real goal are the main reasons I never actually changed my body at all. Now i've decided since I took 2 months off the gym and I feel I actually wanna get into it that i'm going to try. Im currently 19, 5'9/5'10, 180-185lbs and id say probably 14-18%bf. No real diet as of yet, im trying to bulk so i've just been eating a decent meal with a good mix of protein/carb/fats every 2-2.5hrs. I will get a diet in check along with a workout schedule within the next week or two. My long term goal is 200lbs at around the same bf or a little higher. Short term is to put on as much weight as I can in the next couple months hoping to hit 190 but January. Some pics are attached let me know if I have no potential at all and should give up now, cause then ill work even harder just to show that I can or honestly tell me the first thing I should look into. Thanks for reading!!
    PS. I did previously work out but nothing major (once a week for a couple months about a year ago) thats why my whole body lacks, I know my chest and arms are the worst though. Current split/workout is also lacking but I try to do monday:chest/bi's, tuesday:back/tri's, wed:usually rest, thurs:shoulders/traps, fri:legs sat:rest, sunday:restart. Let me know if anything doesnt workout or if thats to confusing. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey, just starting out.-nov291.jpg   Hey, just starting out.-nov292.jpg   Hey, just starting out.-nov293.jpg   Hey, just starting out.-nov294.jpg  
    Last edited by bseries2jz; 11-30-2008 at 05:32 PM.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Welcome! You definitely have potential, and you're approaching it correctly. Just get a diet sorted and a nice workout split and you'll be off to a very good start! Check out the stickies in the forums if you haven't already, lots off good info there.

Bad Viking is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to AR and keep up the good work

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Yeah man, welcome and hope you get the gains you want.

Philly Grappler is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

natureboy is offline Member
    Welcome to AR

dtrevarrow is offline New Member
    Welcome to the site bro, seems like you have a pretty good thought on what needs to happen. Just need to put forth the motivation and get on it. Happy hunting

Thread Information